⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 16 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Jimin's POV

We go back to the class and find all of them talking and getting ready to go back to their houses. Since it is mine and Taehyung's habit to wait till all of them leave, we sit back in our places.

Liya comes to me while everyone started to leave the class. I look at her but Taehyung alerts me. I nod and when she is near me, I ask, "What's wrong, liya?" I ask and she says, "Nothing, oppa. I just wanted to give you this chocolate."

She says and puts the chocolate on the desk. She smiles and leaves. I sigh and look at Taehyung. But, Taehyung is already looking outside the window. I awkwardly stare at the chocolate and him, finally decide to just put it in my bag.

Taehyung throws an apple at me and I catch it. "An apple today? What about tomorrow?" I ask and he just shrugs, "Whatever is available." He says and I nod. We complete eating the apple and we make our way to entrace of the uni and that's when we remember asking Jin to stay at the gate.

We find him and wave at him with bright smiles. We enjoy his company, I giggle. Me and Taehyung coo at him the second he smiles at us.

"Are you leaving Jinnie?" Taehyung asks and he says, "No hyung, I was waiting for you both to come, hyung. You asked me to wait and is there something you want me to do?" We stared at him with our mouths open a bit. He shyly smiles at us. "Woah, woah, woah! Jinnie! We didn't ask you to stay because i want you to do something for me.

I asked you to stay so we can hang out for sometime." Taehyung says and rubs his nape looking at me. I just sighs and ask, "Is it ok with you to come with us?" He nods confidently.

"Alright, then let's go.....!" Taehyung shouts and Jin looks at the driver. "Uncle, take is to the- where do you wanna go, hyung?" He asks them and we shake our heads. "We will go by ourselves, Jinnie. You can ask uncle to come back after sometime ok?

You see the cafe there? That's where we are going!" I calmly ask and he looks at the cafe. It is sooo cute! He smiles at us and nod. He turns to talk to his uncle, then minutes later I hear him, "I will call you later uncle so you can come again. Don't worry about mom, I can take care of her."