⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 27 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

They got onto the merry go round and Jin was excitedly waiting for the wheel to move and once it started to move, he wanted to shout out loud. Jimin was unknowing smiling at Jin while the younger was jumping in happiness.

Meanwhile, the wheel slowly reached the top and stopped there for a few seconds and Jimin said, "Shout out all you want, Seokjin. No problem."

"Really? Is it ok, hyung?" Jimin nodded softly and Jin shyly shouted. Then the next time, he shouted out a bit more louder and then a bit more louder. Just to encourage Jin, Jimin started to shout with Jin and as it is, Jin got more excited and they both shouted till the wheel started to move on.

"Both acting like idiots. Must be Jimin for sure." Taehyung shook his head while looking at the top.

..

They got down and as usual Jin again jumped high in the air with happiness and these two stared at their dongsaeng with a smile. "Seems like it's his first time here, Jimin."

Said, Taehyung while Jin was explaining how he felt, to his hyungs. Jimin nodded but deep inside, both of them decided strongly, not to ruin the smile on his face.

..

Later, Jimin urged Taehyung and Jin to move and get homes as soon as possible. It was already 8 and they have college tomorrow, as usual. Taehyung's mother was calling him but he was ignoring and she called Jimin right away and Jimin promised to bring him home by 8.30. Both of them, hesitantly, got out of the carnival and went back to their homes.

Taehyung dropped Jin and Jimin at Jin's place. Jimin got down because it might make him late in going back home. There they bid a bye and parted their ways. Jin looked at Jimin and thanked him with his whole heart.

"Thank you, Hyung. This is one of the best times i have ever had spent. Thank you so much!!" He spoke whole heartedly. Jimin just ruffled the other's hair, "We can go whenever possible, Jinnie. No problem and         I had a great time too, Jinnie. Get back in now. Have a good night. Sleep tight."

Jin nodded and came forth. He took his scarf off and put it around Jimin's neck. "Take care, Hyung. Good night." Jimin smiled and kissed Jin's forehead. Jin blushed but he ignored why he blushed.

"Get in." Jimin said and walked out of the door. Jin waved his hand and went inside after seeing Jin leave.

Just when he was going upstairs to his room, his mom called. "Where did you go, Seokjin. He looked over at people staring at them and found the driver uncle hanging his head low. He sighed since he received a scolding from his mother just because of him.

"To the carnival." He carelessly replied. "And why did you go? With whom did you go? Did you even care to let me or appa know?"

"Did you ever care to ask me what in the world i ever wanted?" He said and went to James. He apologized straight and ran towards the stairs. "Seokjin, wait-" And before his mother could continue, a slam was heard in the house.

..

Meanwhile, Jimin was walking down the silent aisle. Whispers were heard but he ignored all along but as he is going further, they are starting to be heard clearly. "Whats happening?!" He moved towards the sounds and he also started to hear a muffled girl's yelling.

"Something's sus." He said and looked in the bushes. He found some boys trying to take control of a girl who's resisting. He immediately took a big stick into his hands and charged up on them.

"What the f**k is going on here? Bastards get off her!" Jimin put the stick in the front and the boys moved back. He rose the stick and the boys ran away one by one. "No guts to face people and still trying to r*pe girls. A**holes." He mumbled as he went towards the girl.

It was hard to see so, he switched the flashlight on, in his phone. He didnt put the flashlight towards the girl but a little beside her. He gently asked, "Hello. My name is Jimin. Dont be afraid. I am here to save you.

Let me search for your clothes first." He moved his phone all around him and found a glittery dress on the ground. He took it into his hands and smirked bitterly. He gave her the dress without looking at her and set the phone up on the ground for her to have enough light to dress.

He handed the scarf to her to cover herself. He walked outside to give her some privacy and she came back all dressed and the scarf covering the cleavage on the dress.

She handed the phone to him and when he was leaving she slowly said, "Thank you, Jimin oppa." That made him completely confused. "How?" He asked. "I am your junior, Lee Riya Thank you so much, Jimin oppa. Thank you for saving me."

He just smiled and said, "Just take care. I can drop you." She showed her address and he took her home. Jimin left without a word since it's already late.

When he reached home, he was welcomed home. He washed himself up and explained his parents about what happened. They were happy when they heard Jin was happy and smiley today.

Jimin was thinking the same. Jin was happy today. Happy like a small kid.

Why?

Author: sorry for a late update, teddy bears. 💕