⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 21 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Jungkook smirked again, while Jin wasn't noticing. "What?!" He asked and Jin shyly said, "My name is Kim Seokjin. KIM SEOKJIN! JUNGKOOK-SSI!" Jin burst out while blushing red. Jungkook chuckled loudly after closing his ears.

"Nice name, honey." Jin cutely glared at Jungkook and Jungkook held his ears, "Ok ok sooorry, Seokjin-ssi." Jin looked away seeing the cute face, nodding. "And by the way..." He paused and scanned Jin's face. Jin was staring at Jin with a confused face.

He nodded and continued, "Friends?" Jin smiled softly and nodded his head stretching his hand forward, "Friends!" They exchanged a handshake. "I study 4th year in here. And what about you?" Jin nodded his head and answered.

Later the conversation continued and they are good friends now. Jim thought of something! Introduce him to his hyungs! Right!! "Jungkook-ssi, I wanna introduce you to my best friends here. They are law students!" He said with the brightest smile on his face.

"Woah, chill, honey. We can meet them sometime or the other, when you want." He said with a smile. Jungkook said with a smile. Jin thought for a moment and asked shyly, "Can I have your number, Jungkook-ssi?" Jungkook pouted while staring at Jin, wanting to ask something.

Jin stared at Jungkook waiting for an answer. "I will give you mine if you only..-" he paused and got closer to Jin a little. Jin blushed and leaned back a little. "If you.. stop calling me Jungkook-ssi. Call me hyung and it's fine."

Jungkook moved away with a smirk, still staring at startled Jin. Jin slowly nodded but pouted cutely and Jungkook started to burst out loudly. Jin just huffed at the other and mumbled, "JungleBook!"

Jungkook clearly heard it and chuckled more. "Go to your class. I have a class to deal with, so see you later." He said and started to leave in the opposite direction, away from Jin.

"Jung-Jungkook hyung! Your number!" Jungkook came back and stretched his hand out. Jin immediately gave his phone and Jungkook saved his contact and returned his phone. Jin looked at the time and ran towards his classroom. He found no teacher in the class and went to sir in his place.

Hoseok asked him what happened and he told him what happened. Hoseok just played a best friend role and cheered for Jin, which made Jin more happy and refreshing.

He never knew how it feels like having a best friend or best friends. Don't know how it feels like to be teased by someone, who means no harm. Don't know how it feels like getting someone's number other than his parents, some staffs' and best friends (from the uni).

He giggled and stared at his phone. He opened his contact lists, he searched for a certain contact and found his name to be..

'Jungle Book 😘'