⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 11 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Jin's POV

I settle in my place breathing heavily. I see Hoseok looking at me with concern. I smile at him and let him know that I am fine. He smiles back at me. People are sweet.

I find a teacher entering the class and he announces that the teacher is absent on that day and we are having a free period. I bend to my side and tending to talk to Hoseok.

Hoseok leans in. "What can we do in this period?" I ask and he shrugs. " You can do anything you want. You can play games. Go to library.. Literally anything." He says and got up.

"Where are you going?" I ask and he beams at me. "To my favorite place, the dance studio." I nod at him and he leaves with his friend. Since, I can go to the library, I take my book and my pen and go to library.

The whole one hour, I engage myself in studying not bothering my surroundings at all. I didn't notice the time at all. I am already 5 minutes late and I know we are not allowed into the class even after knowing you are late.

I don't wanna bother anyone for it. I get up from my place and go straight to the librarian and I tell her I wanna take the book, The Hotel Management. She writes it in her record and I sign it.

Suddenly I feel my heart beating faster than ever. I put a hand on my heart for once and noticing the rate decreasing, I remove my hand. That happened in a second! I hear the librarian, "Are you ok, son?" She asks me and I nod.

"I am, thank you." I say and smile at her. I exit the library, clearly not knowing the reason for my heart to beat that way!

________________________

Author: what do you think is the reason??

*grins*

And please don't mind my writing style. I am writing chapters with more than 300 words. Idk what's wrong with me.

I will try to make them bigger. 😇

Anyways, sorry for the late update. ✨
So, double update.