⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 22 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Since the day is also done.. Jin texted Jungkook to ask if he free that evening, so he can introduce them to each other, but, Jungkook just said he was busy and will see sometime later. Jin anyways shrugged it off and met the duo outside the uni gates.

He waved to them as he ran to them like a little kid. The duo hugged Jin gently like he was a small boy. Their smiles light up whenever they see anyone in the three. Jin brought the thought up.. Jungkook is being in his mind for quite some days and it is not bothering him but giving him butterflies instead.

"Jimin hyung! Tae hyung! I want you to introduce to someone. You remember the guy I told you about? The guy who took me to the infirmary one day..?" He asked and both of them shook their heads.

"What? I haven't told you about it?" He nodded his own head and continued, "When I was walking back- running back to my class after fetching some water in my waterbottle, I bumped into someone.

I fell directly on my back and sprained my leg too. So, the guy, I mean the man took me to the infirmary and stayed till the treatment is done. He even took me to the library after that and left after telling me his name.

And again I didn't see him anytime later. But I saw him again in a classroom. He saw me too and we became good friends now. And I want to introduce him to you!" Jin said and took a deep breath. "And.. yes! I told this to Hobi." And grinned wide.

"And.." Taehyung started and looked at Jimin who's sipping on the milkshake, looking outside. "Who is hobi?" Jin's face brightened up again. "He is my classmate. His name is Jung Hoseok. He is very kind and very talented!

He cares for me, shares food with me and you remember the guy who nodded at me when you called me to sit with you both in the canteen?" He asked and looked at both of them. They hesitantly nodded which made Jin to continue.

"Yes! That guy. He is the one I am talking about." He said as was grinning from ear to ear... "I will introduce you both to him, too. He will be happy!" Said, a squealing Jin.

Nobody knows why Jin is so enthusiastic while talking about Jimin or Taehyung or Hoseok or Jungkook. But one thing Jin himself is clear about, he has four people for him now.