⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 26 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Jin and Jungkook ran towards nowhere from their Uni. They were gasping for air as they tried to catch their breath from the run away. They say down under a tree and immediately Jin hugged Jungkook. Jungkook got shocked for a second but with a smile he hugged the other back.

"What's wrong, jagiya?" Jin didn't look at Jungkook. "Nothing happened, But, are you leaving Seoul?" He asked while hugging tighter. Jungkook softly smiled and said, "Not really, Honey." Jin immediately looked at Jungkook.

"I will stay here for an year and go, bring mom and dad from Busan and settle down in here. But, i will go meet them this month and come back." Jin nodded his head and moved back. Without showing his face to Jungkook and weeped a little.

"Then, shall we go and get your luggage ready?!" Jin asked as he stood up. Jungkook smiled and nodded his head. They walked to the form and saw no one. They slowly walked towards Jungkook's room and he unlocked it.

They went in and Jungkook offered some water. Jungkook brought the case out and Jin helped him settle the suitcase. After completing it, Jin bid a bye to Jungkook as he wanted to take some rest in his room.

Jin closed the door and sighed walking towards the cafeteria, "He will be back in a month, Jinnie." He mumbled. He saw Jimin and Taehyung hanging out in a corner playing with their hands.

He ran towards them without knowing he has a smile on his face. "Hello, Hyungs! Am i allowed?" He innocently asked and the other two nodded their head, happy to see Jin. "Oh course, Jinnie. You are allowed! Only you." Taehyung said and hugged Jin while the younger hugged him back.

"You can have my drink, Jinnie, i haven't opened it yet." Jin nodded and bowed a little. "Thanks, Jiminie hyung." They continued their little talk and they caught up to date. Jin felt so relieved when he talked to his Hyungs.

They are walking towards their University entrance and Jin got the idea. "Hyungs! Why don't we go to the carnival, today?" The other two just smiled looking at each other.

They looked back at the younger and said, "I am free for my Jinnie. I am in!" Jin's smile brightened and they looked at Jimin. Jimin also smiled after a minute and said, "Yes, i am, too. Let's go!!!"

They joined their hands and walked towards the carnival. But before, Jin called his driver and told him about the plan they made.

"Young master, let me know after you are done here. Take care, master." The driver said and Jin smiled, nodding. "Alright, uncle. See you later." They exchanged a smile and the driver of the car left.

Meanwhile, Jimin and Taehyung were taking the tickets for it. They wait patiently for Jin to come and get inside.

They make their way inside with Jimin and Taehyung on the either side of Jin. Swaying their hands in the air, Jin enjoying the sight of people smiling and laughing. He was enjoying everything and the duo just felt so good to see Jin smile.

Minutes later, Jin decided to get onto some rides and he strongly decided he has to ride on the merry go round for sure.

Jimin was surely not getting onto the columbus ride but Taehyung and Jin are excited about it. Jin pulled Taehyung by his hand and took him to the end.

Jimin shrugged when the two looked at him. They boringly rolled their eyes and sat on the ride. They waved at Jimin, making fun of him and the ride started.

Jin excitedly sat back and was waving his legs in the air. Taehyung also was excited but he was too old to be so. The ride took on for more 5 minutes continuous and they climbed down it and Jin ran towards Jimin.

"Hyung!!!! It was amazing!!! This is the first time, i have rode it! Oh my God! Oh my God!" He kept chanting and Jimin saw a spark of happiness, but a different one from all the other times he saw his happiness.

He ran towards another ride and waved for Jimin and Taehyung. It was merry go round, so Taehyung just signalled him to go while he was massaging his tummy.