⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 24 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

The next day as usual, all the three went back to their uni to attend the day.

Days are following by and Jungkook's exams are also near by. Jungkook made time just to talk to Jin. While Jin was everyday making time to greet Jungkook and utter heart-calming words. It's habit nowadays.

Jungkook thanked him when they met and Jin understandingly let him go, write his exams well. The first day of examination has arrived. Jin accompanied Jungkook to the exam hall but was too late to greet and wish him luck before the exam.

He figured out that his parents live away from him in Busan and he lives alone here. So, he felt happy when he got the idea of keeping Jungkook's company while he goes through his exams.

He waited patiently till the exam was over and he heard the bell ring. He looked at the same classroom when Jungkook entered it just to have Jungkook coming back with a pen and some papers in his hands.

His face lit up with a genuine smile when he saw Jungkook. He ran towards Jungkook who was washing his face in the wash basin. Jin handed him a clear napkin and Jungkook realised that someone is beside him.

And when he saw who it was Jungkook nearly caught his heart, in shock. "You scared me!" Jin giggled out and asked, "How did you write your exam, hyung?" He asked with a bright smile on his face and Jungkook's day was made when he saw that smile. Whenever he saw that smile.

"But, first.. did you write your exam?" Jungkook asked while looking at Jin and he simply said, "My exam is in the afternoon, hyung. Don't worry." Jin shrugged but Jungkook just placed his arms on his hips.

"You don't believe me?" Of course, he lied. For his hyung. It's not his intension to bunk his exam but he was willing to keep his hyung's company. When he knew he is all by  himself, he can't stop himself for giving some support.

"You are very bad at lying, honey. I know your exams schedule. Your exams start from the day my exams end." Jungkook said settling down on a chair. Jin giggled but said nothing. They drank a coffee together and Jungkook left the place after dropping Jin at his place to study for his next exam.

The rest of the exams went well. Jungkook was doing really well from what he knows. Jin requested on taking him home with Jungkook and Jungkook didn't deny those puppy eyes. While Jungkook was studying, Jin cooked meals for Jungkook and he leaves just before 8, back to his house.

Though Jungkook insisted on him, staying and have him drop Jin but Jin was stubborn and didn't wanna dealwith his mother or father's questions. Of why is he late, etc. And that's how Jungkook is doing well in his exams.

He is both mentally and physically healthy and able to concentrate on his revision more. And Jin was more than Happy to see Jungkook happy.