⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 04 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Jimin's POV

He asked for my number. I nodd my head and he take his phone out and gives it to me. "There you go." I say after feeding the number in his phone. He takes it in to his hands and with a small smile and waves a bye to me.

Such a cute human. I think to myself and wave back at him. Smiling, I leave him, to my class. "I see him going inside and I go back to my class.

"Hey, bruh!" My bestie, Kim Taehyung wrap his arm around my neck, locking me in, yelling in my ear. "What, T-tae?" I ask, nearly chocking. He pouts a little thinking. "Where did you go? I found you nowhere." He asks.

"I was just wandering around and saw someone bullying a new guy. I went to the rescue and sent him to his class." I finish, sitting in my place. Before he can say anything, A girl stands before me. "Jimin oppa, I wanted to give this for you." She shyly put forth the a piece of paper before me. I just smile at her.

"Liny, what is that?" I ask. "Just read this, oppa. You will know." She says and I take the paper and read it. It says that she likes me. I sigh before smiling.

"Liny, I will let you know this later." I says and she beams at me. "Thank you, oppa. Thank you!" She says and left the class. I find no one in the class.. Except one.

"What are you gonna say to her?" Tae asks and I shrug. "I don't know, Tae. It is complicated." Taehyung eyes me weirdly.

"I think I am gay...."

Messed Up For Good!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara