⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 09 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Jin's POV

They are sweet and there is no point of me being rude to them. I smile every time they talk to me. Not wanting to make bad impression.

We complete eating in 10. We decide to just sit down for sometime and chit chat since we have 5 minutes more.

"Jinnie.. Where do you live? You haven't talked much at all. We can give you space and we don't want to make you uncomfortable, ok? Just let us know, that's all you need to do. Alright!?"

I nod at Taehyung hyung. He is such a sweetheart. "I am fine with talking with you, hyung. You both are sweet. But, it's just that I don't know how to socialise with people.

I haven't had much friends before and that's the reason this is all new to me, hyung. I haven't got used to this. But the truth is I am much comfortable with you too apart from everyone." I say and they smile at me.

"And by the way, I live in the 1st section street, hyung." I say a bit shy and they gasp. I uncomfortably smile at them but, they return the smile. "Don't worry, Jinnie." They say and I nod a nit guilty.

The 1st section street is for people who are rich. All the rich people live there with a well developed surroundings. I am not proud because I am rich. I actually am not liking the attention, I get because of it. I literally hate it. It also makes me so embarrassed. I hate it!

"What else, Jinnie? Do you play any games?" I shake my head at Taehyung hyung. "I just study and cook all the time I am free. I am not interested in anything other than this, hyung. I am sorry if my answer turned out to be rude, hyung." I say with an apologetic smile.

"It's ok, Jinnie. You are honest and that's enough. Since we are friends now, you don't need to thank and apologize for small things. Ok?" Jimin hyung says and I nod my head with a smile.

They are sweet..