⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 10 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Jimin's POV

I hear low rustling sounds everywhere and see people rushing out of the cafeteria. I glance aty wrost watch and that's it. We have 2 minutes left and we have to get to class before the 2 completes.

I look at Jinnie. "Jinnie, you need to rush to class as soon as possible. Since it is your first day, you can be excused but rules are rules here. I will tell you everything later. But, never be late even if it is a minute.

Get going. We can meet in the evening today before leaving the Uni. Ok?" I say and he nods. "Bye, Jinnie." Taehyung says and I wave at him.

He waves back and replies Taehyung. We leave him because we are in 3 floor and he is in first. We have got one and a half minute and we have to run like Usain Bolt.

We reach the class in a minute and we sit in our place breathing heavily. The teacher giggled at us and starts the class as everyone are already there.

We open the books and start studying the page. The teacher explains today's topic and as we write notes, I open the book writing what I want to note.

The period ends in an hour and flop down on the desk expressing tiredness. The teacher rolls his eyes as usual and leaves as we down. They is tiring and is more tiring when the last period of the day start. Exactly at 2. The LAW period.

We wait for the teacher to come but, the one in charge of the floor comes into the class and announces that there is no period and can study on our own. Somehow the day passes a bit happy. I sigh and look at Taehyung.

Taehyung immediately looks at me and shake his head vigourously. "No, Jimin. I am tired." I shake my head, "I am, too. Am I complaining?"

I say and hold onto his wrist tightly. I pull him towards the library while he follow me like an obstinate kid.