⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 20 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

The days are going well, there's no doubt in it. All the three are having the best time of their life, spending their time together. Going to the cafe, discussing their doubts and Jin teaching them how to cook, telling them his secrets, etc. But, Jealous people will be there.

Their friendship is growing day by day.. Jin was wondering if he will meet the bunny man, called Jungkook again. Him, remembering all the words he said and the way he teased him, makes him blush all the time.

He never told about him to Join and Taehyung and isn't planning on doing so. He thought of introducing himself first and then to his hyungs. And to his surprise, one day when he was walking through the water point, everyday.

But, never once he found the man again. But, one day while he walking through the infirmary, from library, he found the same man, training some people in a big classroom. Jin caught a glimpse of him from the window facing towards him.

Jin stared at the man like he was ordered to.  Seconds become minutes, it's still the staring. The man might have felt the effect, he saw Jin. Jin got startled by that and immediately hid behind the pillar. He scolded himself first but too curious to have a look again at the man if he noticed him or not.

The next time he ducked his head out, he found the man to wave at him cheerfully. Jin was sure now that he saw him the first time too. He quickly started to walk towards his classroom, pretending he noticed anything.

And we he continued to move on, he felt someone grabbing his hand. He was yanked back softly and made stand straight before none other than the Bunny man. Jin quickly ducked his head down with embarrassment. The other one chuckled and said, "What's wrong, honey? All shy again?" He asked and Jim's eyes widened.

"I-i-i'm not your honey, Jungkook-ssi." The other smirked, "So, you remember my name, honey!" Jungkook said for which the other hit his chest, lightly. "I-i'm not your honey, Jungkook-ssi!" He yelled at him..

"Oh, chill honey. You haven't told me your name yet and if you dont, I will have to keep calling you honey." And before Jin can say anything he continued, "This is of your wish. You don't need to tell me your na-"

"Kim Seokjin."

__________________________

Author: Happy Holi, my dear Indian reader. 💕
And those who don't celebrate Holi..

Have a good day! 💕

Take care and be safe 😚