⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 06 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Jimin's POV

I heard him gasp. I nod my head. "You can leave me, I can understand." He smacked my head, hard. "Are you fucking kidding me? Why would I leave you? You are my best friend and I will never leave you.

To be honest, I am gay, too, BAKA!" He says and I dramatically gasp. He again lift his hand to smack me, but I am quick to block it. "Don't!"

He settled down beside me. "Fine, then.. Let's go to the cafeteria. Let's grab something." He pulled me by my hand and I surrender, not wanting to make a mess.

But, I am blessed to have him as my friend. Best friend. He is so precious.

We settle in our usual place with a drink. I look outside the window. "Then, why don't we date?" He say with a cheeky smile, wiggling his brows.

"Tae.. I am your best friend. And you yourself told me that! Are you having feelings for me?" I ask him straightforward. He shrug, and smile at me. "No, Jimin-ah! I don't! You really are my best friend. Who I can share anything with."

I eyed him in disbelief. He shake his hands in the air. "That's not what I meant. I thought, you would hate me if I was gay." He conclude. I shake my head, not wanting to continue the conversation anymore.

After we completed our drink we head back to the class. And we find the teacher erasing the board and we settle down in our places. "Open your book to page 93. Let's continue the class.

Sehun.. Start reading." The teacher asked Sehun for the reading, I sigh in relief.

Phew!