⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 02 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

" " POV

"Yes, sir." I nodded my head. "No, don't worry. Just call Jimin." I said giving a cheerful smile. He didn't do anything, just staring. I nodded my head a little. "I am not a bully like others but I save people from bullying.

The guys who tried to bully you, are your seniors and I am their senior. So, they listened to me. Fourth year's students are isolated from the from the whole world, so they will be seen only at times like lunch and sports, etc.

Well, when I was in my first year, my seniors tried to bully me, too. But, I defended. After my first punishment, I complained it to the principal and he made me the head for the 'anti-bullying squad'."

I said chuckling a little. He just nodded his head and while looking at me. "And the next day, in the assembly, he announced me as the head and a severe punishment will be given to those who listen to me. And from then, I am doing this Job and am taking care of the uni, this way." I said completing my words while looking at the uni.

"I am so proud of you, Jimin." He said. I smiled heartfully and ruffled his hair. "Let's go the principal for your schedule?" I asked and he nodded a little.

We made our way to the principal's office and we knocked on the door. He let us in and seeing me his face lit up. We bowed "Jiminie... How are you?" He asked. "I am fine, sir. Hope you are doing good, too."

He chuckled, "Yes, yes. I am. So, why are you here?" From behind me, Wait don't know his name. Ahh, it's ok.. "Sir, he wants his schedule for the classes." He looked at the kid.

"Ahh.. Jin. Cone on in, come on in. I will give you the schedule. Sit down both of you." He said. Is he that special.. He doesn't actually remembers anyone's names.. Ahh- who cares.

Within minutes, he gave him a piece of paper. "There you go. And Jimin, show him the room number 5 in floor 1. Ok, guys you may leave." He said. We bowed and left the room.