⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 05 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Jin's POV

I sit down on the bench in my class and look at all the people for once. Since, I am new, I just sigh and take my books out. I start reading the first book, I am interested in, in only 2 chapters.

It is Quantum Physics. Anyways, I hear people coming in to the class. I just put some earplugs and continue the reading. Exactly when I hear someone knocking on my table, I look at the guy.

"Hey! I am Jung Hoseok. You can call me Hoseok. Actually the seat beside yours is mine and your seat is my friend's. But, it's ok. I asked him to sit somewhere else." He says, taking his seat.

"I am sorry for occupying your place. I will go to that seat, while he can change." I sat and he put his hand on mine. "Nah! Don't worry, buddy. It's ok. We can sit together. And I love making friends." He says with a bright smile.

I smile back at him. "Oh! I am sorry. I am Kim Seokjin. You can call me Jin, Hoseok." I sat and he beams at me. "That's a good name, Jin. Hope we can get along well."

I nod my head. I hope so too, Hoseok. I smile one last time before continuing my work. The teacher come into the class exactly at 9. We all greet him and he calls me to the front. I shyly stand there while he introduces me.

"Hello, I am Kim Seokjin. Please take good care of me." I say and they welcome me, sweetly. I get back to my place and listen carefully to the teacher. It is interesting and the way he is teaching is well, appreciable.

After the class ends, I see having 10 minutes of break. I sit there finding nobody in the class. Not even Hoseok. I heard a knock on the door and look at the door. I find Hoseok.

"I don't have any intentions of leaving my new friend behind and I want my new friend to be Open and happy. Come on, Jin. Let's go and I can show you around."