⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 23 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Jin was waiting for Jungkook to introduce him to hus hyungs. But Jungkook, being in the last year of study. He is preparing for his final exams and it's time for them, as the days are passing by. Jin who is good at  understanding, he shrugged it off.

Anyways, he has to introduce Hoseok to Jimin and Taehyung. He made some time later after this uni hours and he agreed. He was so happy for it and they met as planned.

"Hobi!! This is Jimin hyung and Taehyung hyung!! My best hyungs!! Jimin hyung and Tae hyung!! This is Jung Hoseok!! My best friend!!" He said squealing and they saw Jin with Heart eyes. And him being all adorable and cute, nobody can keep their hearts from falling in love with this human.

Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung exchanged a greeting and started becoming good friends (have a good conversation) in the near by cafe. Jin was more than happy. They didn't see this type of behavior anytime when he met the others individually.

He showed that the other three are his happiness, not forgetting about Jungkook. They even exchanged numbers for good and posted their ways to their houses after a good time.

Jin, in his own car. Hoseok, on his bike. Taehyung, on his bike. Jimin, by walk (Since his house is nearby). Jimin went to his home and flopped down on the couch. His mother asked him if he is fine and he answered, "I am fine, eomma." And the second his sentence is done, his mother put a glass of lemonade before him.

He giggled and chugged as fast as he can. He breathed out in satisfaction. His mother smiled and kissed his forehead. "I will prepare for supper. Call appa and ask where he is, Jimin-ah?" Her son nods like a kid and calls his father to know his whereabouts.

His father came back at the same time, like everyday and his mother arranged the dinner table. they sat down for eating and halfway through, Jimin started, "Eomma, appa. Jinnie introduced Hoseok, his best friend to me and Taehyung. He seems so happy with us, you know?

Ahh! And He also wants us to meet another guy who helped him when he sprained his leg. He keeps talking and smiles whenever he sees us, eomma. He is such a kid. But-" he looks at his mother and father. "I don't see him all smiling when he is alone. I don't understand why he is only happy with us."

He said and sighed. His mother understood everything with just one sentence. She smiled to herself and just said, "Don't worry, Jimin-ah. You will know what is the reason in the future. For now, have your supper and sleep tight." She said and continued eating.

Her son happily did whatever he has to and went to his room. "He is not happy at his own, hon. I don't know what's happening to him, though. Seeing from what Jomin is saying, maybe he is all alone at his house, too. Strict parents?" He was completely impatient about it.

"Darling.. don't work yourself up. You are right or wrong. We don't know! Just forget about it and I hope these four kiddos met for good. Don't worry now, sleep." He said and lied down. Nevertheless, mrs. Park we t to bed after huffing.

Meanwhile, Jimin, in his room was thinking about what his mother told at the dinner table. Is Jin lonely? Why is he like that? Jimin thought and drifted into a deep sleep..