⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 28 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

The next day, Jimin, Jin and Taehyung met at the gates. They were happy it was their meeting, the first thing happened that day.

The classes were done very successfully by the afternoon and they were announced they wont be having a class in the afternoon. Jin happily made his way to the cafeteria to find his hyungs but before he can go to them, someone stopped him.

"Hey?"

Jin turned around and looked at the girl. She is tall and has a great physique. She seems like she is from a well-off family just by looking at her bag. Jin smiled and said, "Yes?"

"Are you Seokjin from the 1-A?" She wasn't clear of where he actually is from but Jin understood. "Yes. How can i help you, miss?" He asked politely but he was ignored.

"Yeah, that. I see you hanging out with my oppa, almost everyday!" She smirked, "Stop doing it before something bad happens to you, understand?" Jin just blinked in confusion.

"I dont know who your oppa is."

"Jimin oppa. My Jimin oppa. You better follow my words or else.. I'd rather stop here. You'd not like to know what would happen, little guy!" She said ruffling his hair. She quickly walked away from there with 2 other girls on either sides of her, pushing him away.

Jin just stared at her in pure confusion and nevertheless, walked to the cafeteria to find his hyungs. He can leave it to the air.

Right?!

As usual, he found his hyungs waiting for him at their usual place. He waved excitedly and went to them. He quickly sat down in his place. "Hyungs, good news!"

They gave their attention to their maknae. "I have no other lectures in the afternoon. I am free bird. Hehe!" He gave them a cheeky smile and they groaned to encourage him. "Oww! Good for you, Jinnie. We have classes." They pouted like kids and Jin giggled out like a kid.

Taehyung and Jimin enjoyed the little giggles from Jin and soon started their lunch. They had some extra time, too, so they decided to have a little talk. Jin, even while talking to them, he couldnt concentrate.

The warning was all he can hear and see. He decided to ask him right away. "Hyung! Do you have girlfriends?" Jimin choked. "Wait-what?" He immediately asked stared with wide eyes. "Do you have any girlfriends? They seem to be jealous of me hanging out with you. Some girl from your class, came upto me, warned me not stay near you anymore."

Jimin sighed and shook his head. "Don't worry, Jinnie. It's no big problem. I will take care of it." Taehyung sadly looked at Jimin. He knows, Jimin knows who exactly it is.

The bell rang, Jimin and Taehyung had to go to the class. Jin, ran towards the library and did some study.

The time passed and the three met each other again, as usual, at the gates. But, Jimin didn't have the mood to hang out. So, they dispersed, a little sad and concerned for Jimin.

Jin tried to know the reason but even Taehyung didnt know the reason.

Later, that night.

Jimin got a text from Liya. He didnt have the mood to reply back. In fact, he is pissed off. He quickly texted Taehyung. Good thing, Taehyung was online, he replied back.

"Tae, Liya is being too much."

"Attachment: 1" he sent a picture of Liya's text which says, "Jimin oppa, your Liya is here." He took a screenshot of the notification bar.

"Oh! Hell nah!"

"She is obsessed with you, Jimin."

"I dont understand her motives but, i think it is gonna be a little aggressive later."

Jimin thought for a moment. 'Of course, it can just be attraction. She will get over it after sometime dont worry!'

"No, Taehyung. I dont think it would end bad."

"She will just move on later when she knows that i am not into her."

"Ya, can happen."

"Dont think much. Well, I gtg bruh, see you tomorrow."

"Take care!"

"You too."

Soon, his mother called him for the supper and his father came home. They had it a bit silently, than usual. His parents noticed it but didn't get to know. He will be fine after a while.

"Good morning, Jimin! Sleeping more than usual. Get up, idiot." His mother opened the drapes and let the bright sunshine fall on his face. "Get up and get ready. You will be late, already." Jimin sat up on his bed, the next second and looked at the clock.

It was 8 in the morning and his uni starts at 8.15. He's got 15 minutes and he has to be in uni, before 8.15 no matter what.

He rushed to the bathroom and washed himself up. He came back, put on his uniform and rushed downstairs. His mother packed his breakfast and gave it to him. He father was waiting for him to drop him at the uni.

When he reached the uni, it was already past 8.15. He was taken to the principal's office for a warning and since the princi knows Jimin, he let him go without anyone knowing. But, the punishment was given.

"Clean the halls!" Jimin faked a small smile, uncomfortable and left to the class.