⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 25 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Jungkook's last exam and he will leave the uni as soon as the farewell is done. He is half happy and half sad to leave this place which left and gave him many memories.

He was waiting for Jin to come to his hall and wish him luck so he can do well in this last exam. But, Jin didn't come. The bell rang and it indicated that the students had to go inside for the exam. He wanted to wait for Jin but he never showed up.

Jungkook came out of his exam hall and expected to see Jin standing there at the original place where he usually stands at but it never happened. He sighed and went to wash his face like usual. The face fell when he didn't hear from Jin the whole day.

Jungkook's day somehow passed. He had the leftover which Jin made. He slowly thought about why Jin didn't come and he understood it. He also had an exam today. He hoped to see or hear from Jin the next day but the same happened again. No trace of the person.

Jungkook understood Jin's situation and let him be. Since he helped him while he wrote his exams, he wanted to help him back but he can't when he don't know where Jin is.

The day of farewell had been planned and it was exactly after 5 days from that day. Jungkook and his friends were making preparations for the farewell but he was sad because he can't get to see Jin.

The grades also arrived after 2 days of writing their exams and everyone did well in their exams. While Jungkook did more than just "well". He gave all the credits to Jin.He was waiting for Jin to come, atleast see him take the prize from the principal.

The principal called upon all the fina year students one by one and It was Jungkook's turn to go and get his appreciation. He went onto the dias but his eyes lingered in the crown before him, searching for someone, certain.

He saw THAT person waving from behind everyone with a huge smile on his face. Jungkook's face lit up and he ran down the dias without caring for anyone as he ran past all the people and hugged this person.

He hugged Jin while raising him up into the sky while Jin hugged him back but he was a little startled and he didn't care. Jungkook hugged the little boy from through his waist and since he was a taller than Jin, he lifted Jin up with ease.

After several minutes of hugging he put Jin down and Jin just ruffled his hair when he saw Jungkook tearing up. "You came.." Jin smiled and said, "Of course!! It's my hyung's graduation!"

Jungkook smiled and held Jin's hand. "Yeobo! Let's run away!" Jin cheekily smiled. They held each other's hands and ran towards the entrance. While the principal just chuckled at Jungkook's behaviour.

________________________

Author: Triple update because these chapters are a bit heart warming......

FOR ME!!!!!! HEHE.

*Sending extra love to y'all*

I lob you aaaaaall. ❣️😚