⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 13 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Jins POV

I sit in my place and wave a Hi as he is completely fresh. Maybe he loves dancing! I think to myself and he wants back. He sits beside me and I hand him my water bottle.

He chugs all the water and I giggle. I get up to get some water, just in 5 minutes. Let's see if that's possible. I run towards the water section, I don't see people there and I sigh in relief. I fill the bottle and run up to my class but fall directly on my butt. I groan out loud as I hold, rubbing my back.

"I am so sorry, dear." The other guy says and he is literally very big. He puts his hand out for me to hold and get up. I accept it and get up from the ground. My step sikhle a bit and I fall into his hands. He holds me gently and tightly in place.

"Ohh my God! You don't seem ok." He says as he picks me up in his hands.I gap and he smiles. "Don't worry, dear. I will get you to the school infirmary. Just rest in my hand till then. Ok?"

He said and I nod. I encircle my arms around his neck and he takes me to the school infirmary. I lay my head on his broad shoulder as I feel I bit pain striking once in a while.

When I get to the infirmary, the guy tells everything to the doctor as I stare at his manly face. He snaps me out of my thoughts and he asks me, "Dear, can you sit on your back?" I slowly pouts little and shake my head, shrugging.

He tries to lay me on the bed but I wonder in pain as the pain strikes me. He immediately takes me back into his hands and smile apologetically. "I will just hold him, doc. You can apply the medicine." He says and the doctor smiles.

"Are you guys in a relationship?" The doctor asks as he sits down on the chair and she is rummaging through the cabinets. She comes back and settles right before is. "Yes, we are friends." He says with a smile looking at my face. I softly smile back.

I realised, my mouth hasn't opened once, since I fell on the stairs. She asks me some questions about something. I can hear her but my mind is busy in starting at the handsome stranger. He snaps me with a snap near my face and she chuckles.

"Lift your shirt a little so, I can apply some ointment, buddy!" The doctor says and I look at the stranger.

"Please, close your eyes."