⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 15 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Jin's POV

He chuckles the second I said that. I shyly look away from him and he turns around and face the opposite side. I look at him and slowly lift my shirt while staring at his back. The nurse comes forward with a sly smile on her face.

She takes some ointment into her hands and applies it on my little bump there. I wince in pain a little and shuffle a little. "It's ok, buddy. Slow, ok?" She says, stroking it slower and I nod. She massages the place and I somehow am used to the pain, I don't feel it anymore.

Minutes later of massage, she moves back. I get up and sit on my bed. Massaging the place, myself. He turns around and smiles at me. I shy smile back at him and the nurse goes straight to her cabin. "You can leave when you can!" She shouts from there. He chuckles and ask, "Are you ok now?" I nod my head and say, "Thank you for staying here for me. I am fine." I say and he nods.

"Alright, when you are ready to go, we can." I just nod and say, "We can go now." I try to get up but the right spot hits me And I groan in pain, falling back down. He comes a bit forward, trying to help me and stops at an inch.

I sit back up, massaging the same place and ask, "Can you place accompany me to the library. If that doesn't bother you.." I look at him for an answer but he thinks for a moment. "Alright! Since you got hurt by me, I will help you, heartfully!" I can't help but smile at his smile.

I get up more carefully now and he slides his hand straight through my waist, bringing the butterflies in my stomach come alive. He brings my hand to encircle his shoulder and I hold him tight. I see I am in no pain and I sigh in relief.

We walk silently towards the library, while I stare at his side profile and he helping me walk towards the library. I shift my sight whenever he looks at me making sure I am not hurt. When we reach the library, he lifts me up, catching me off-guard, making me gasp.

"Si-sir?" Sorry, I don't know his name!!! He just shushes me and walks towards a place. "Is this place ok?" He asks me. Since it's a place beside a window, I smile shyly and nod. He puts me down on the table and asks for a book, I tell him and he hands me that book.

He smile genuinely at him and he smiled back at me. I blush again. Nth time, God! I look back down to hide and I can sense his breath on my ear and hear him say...

"And by the way, the mole on your waist is super cute." He says and winks at me.