⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 18 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Jin's POV.

I make my way towards the school gate and remind myself if I am missing something. I remember Jomin hyung and Tae hyung asked me to stay near the gate. The driver uncle who is in charge for bringing me home has arrived and stopped the car right before me.

I shuffle in my tracks as I keep on glancing at the way inside, seeing if they will come as soon as possible. Suddenly, I hear them calling out for me and waving at me. I wave back at them. They come to me and sees the car before me. The first thing, I am embarrassed about. "Are you leaving Jinnie?" Tae hyung asks and I say,

"No, I was waiting for you both to come, hyung. You asked me to wait and is there something you want me to do?" They started at me with their mouths open a bit. I shyly smile at them and they say, "Woah, woah, woah! Jinnie! We didn't ask you to stay because i want you to do something for me.

I asked you to stay so we can hang out for sometime." Tae hyung says andrubs his nape looking at Jimin. Jimin hyung just sughs and asks, "Is it ok with you to come with us?" I nod confidently because I trust them.

"Alright, then let's go.....!" Tae hyung shouts and I look at the driver. "Uncle, take is to the- where do you wanna go, hyung?" I ask them and they shake their head. "We will go by ourselves, Jinnie. You can ask uncle to come back after sometime ok?

You see the cafe there? That's where we are going!" Jimin hyung calmly states and I look at the cafe. It is sooo cute! I smile at them and nod. I tell uncle about it and he just asks me to inform his ma'am, my mother. I shrug and say, "I will call you later uncle so you can come again. Don't worry about mom, I can take care of her." He somehow hesitantly nods and leave the place.

I look back at them and they smile widely. They both hold my hand in theirs and run towards the cafe. I struggle, running with them. But, somehow am happy about the decision I took..

______________________________

Author: I planned a daily update on this book. If it's ok with you!?!