⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 17 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Jin's POV

I gasp at the statement. What? Ho-how? He smirked like a devil and say, "There was a mirror in front of me when I turned behind." He says and I blush out of both shyness and embarrassment. "You are cute, bubbles. And I am Jungkook." He says and stands up straight.

He turns around and before I call him to introduce myself, he leaves the place. I stare at his disappearing back and pout a little, unconsciously. "I couldn't get to introduce myself to you, bunny man." I sigh and get back to reading.

The period is done as usual and I missed the lecture. I have to catch up as soon as possible.. thinking, I walk to my class and see the professor leaving the class. I make my way to the class, limping and see Hoseok staring at my place, concerned. I smile at that, which was very sweet of him.

Anyways, I go near him and tap on his desk. He looks at me and the next second I see the brightest smile on his face. That's the brightest one ever. A smile creeps onto my face and hug him.. just like that. He hugs me back later, but I hug him for the concern he has for me.

"Did something happen to you on the way?" He asks and pulls me to sit beside him. I wince in pain when my leg takes an extra pressure. "Oww! What happened, Jinnie?" He asks me with loads of concern now. I shush him and say, "Seokie.. Nothing happened. I bumped into someone when I was coming back after fetching water.

My leg got sprained, I fell right on my waist, so I am in pain and he took me to the infirmary and I got treated. Since, the class already started, I asked him to take me to the library. And I am here.." I say and he checks me before he can calm down. I smile at his concern and let him do it.

"Thank God, you have no injuries. Who is that man, Jinnie!? This man has no eyes or what?" He hisses and I shush him again, "Seokie.. stop! He must be older than us. Don't worry about me. What's done is done. Now, tell me what happened in the class? I don't want to be in the pit while you are flying in the air, freely."

He giggles at that, instantly and brings out the note book. He explains me everything and I understand it very well. I take the notes and get comfortable in my chair. I check my schedule and it says it's our leisure. I sit back, relieved and start nothing the points in my book.

Weirdly enough, I'm close with 3 people..