⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 19 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

The three of them walk towards- run towards the cafe. Jin, even though he is in pain from the sprain and an ache, he still managed to run with them. When they reached the cafe, they flopped down on the chair near a window.

Jin sat down slowly while holding onto the arms of the chair. The two other noticed it but stayed silent. Jin sat straight and started to massage the place where the ointment was applied.

He winced when he hit the spot. They asked with concern, "Is something wrong Jinnie?" Jin just shook his head and said, "Nothing hyung. I feel down on the stars when I bumped into someone. He took me to infirmary and took care of me.

I couldn't get to know his name but, I also sprained my leg." He said and giggled a little. They apologetically smiled at Jin but Jin just smiled bacl at them showing he was fine. They ordered their usual and Jin ordered a green apple juice.

Meanwhile, they talked about different things like to know each other. They became even close with each other. They know eachother's worst times and good times. Jin meanwhile never had such a conversation ever in his life,

and he promised himself to stay with them, till they themselves will leave him.. They are like his family now.

When he started to think of it himself, tears were not stopping in his eyes, they rolled down. Jimin and Taehyung got up from their place and rubbed Jin's back. Jin smiled lovingly at them and said, "Tae hyung, Jimin hyung. I am fine. Thanks for being my friend." He said continuing to weep bitterly.

The duo understandingly nodded at the small boy, and later hugged him. Jin in return hugged them back. The people in the cafe, cooed at them.. (😇)

Jin, Jimin and Taehyung made their way outside the cafe with their bags. Jin was completely happy and in air like a little kid who got his favourite ice cream. Jimin said, "Jinnie, called the driver uncle so you can leave on time. We will leave once we wave off to you. Ok?" Jin's face immediately fell.

Both of them didn't expect the expression from Jin, but they have to leave him any time possible. But, not permanently. He smiled bitterly at them and said, "Ok, hyung. But, promise me you both will hangout with me whenever you can." He asked with cute puppy eyes and so the duo can't deny him.

And so did the duo. They didn't deny it but infact felt happy about it. They promised! Jin happily called the man and he drove off to their house. Jimin and Taehyung we t to their house with the same smile their face captured the first time they saw Jin all happy and smiling!