⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 12 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Jimin's POV

That was sudden. My heart beat faster. I shrug however and sit in my original place. Tae flops down beside me and I go to bring a book. I select a random one and sit in my place. I involve myself reading the book.

I hear the bell ring and I snap myself out of it. I turn to my side and see Taehyung reading a book. Since the period is done, he looks at me with a smile. I smile back and we together go back to class only after me signing the book.

So, I ask the librarian and she writes my name. I check my name but, I notice Seokjin's name. I see the book name and it says The Hotel Management. I smile and sign the slot.

I return to the class with my best friend. We have 10 minutes time and I decide to just politely reject Liya. "Liya.. About your proposal.. I can't accept it. I am sorry."

I say and turn to leave but she stops me by holding onto my wrist. "Am I not your type? Or... Am I lacking something? Please tell me, oppa. I will change myself for you."

She says without leaving my hand. I gently let go of her hand holding my hand with my other hand. She gasps and looks at me. I smile softly at her.

"I am already in love with someone else." She smiles bitterly, "Alright, oppa. But, remember I am always here for you when you need me. If you need any help, I am always here. Bye, oppa. With that, she leaves me and Taehyung in our seats, with a eye-rolling Taehyung and a confused me.

And I keep staring at him for processing but he says, "What? Don't you think something's off with her?" I shake my head, "She normally is like that.." I say, in a daze. "Yeah! Right!! Everyone the campus knows she has been a bitch from the first day! And see what really happens."

He says, walking away from me...