Bonus Chapter: School Issues

5 years later from Epilogue...

When Mariana got to the principal's office, she walked inside, holding her purse. Elisa was seated down, playing with her nails, and looked more than ready to go home. On the other side was a boy who sat next to his mother, and another teacher in sports attire.

"Hello Mrs.Peréz, would you please take a seat, and then I'll discuss what happened today." The principal guided his hand towards the empty seat in front of him. Mariana slowly walked with all eyes staring at her, as she plopped down.

"What happened?" Mariana asked, looking between her daughter, the principal, and the other boy.

"Mrs.Pérez, your daughter has been suspended because of her violent conduct towards another student in her class," the principal explained.

"So I'm the one that gets harassed but then I'm the one who gets in trouble," Elisa said and looked up from her nails. "Wow okay then, I see how it is." She then crossed her legs as her chest burned. "I hate this school so much."

"You're in trouble because you shouldn't be fighting people you little brat," the mother sneered.

"Who are you calling a brat?" Mariana exclaimed. "My daughter just said she's been harassed and you're calling her a brat?"

"Well she is because she shouldn't be kicking other kids in their private parts," the mother huffed and put her hands on her hips.

"And he deserved it. I hope I squashed his balls," Elisa said out loud and stared at her classmate. She locked eyes with him and smirked, knowing she wouldn't hesitate to do it again.

The principal cleared his throat to calm them down and folded them in front. It "Anyway, the reason I had to suspend Elisa was that her classmate just wanted to be partners with her and she ended up kicking them in the groin."

"He never wanted to be partners. He wanted me to meet him in the toilets after school and grabbed my ass even after telling him not to," Elisa butted in with a sour expression and crossed her arms.

"He did what?" Mariana unintentionally raised her voice and almost jumped out of her seat.

"Yeah! I told him to stop and moved away but he kept following me like some lovesick creep." She shivered while the boy stared at her, licking his lips.

"Aren't you the teacher? Why didn't you stop this?" Mariana pointed her finger accusingly at the man seated next to the boy. He hunched his shoulders and began sweating.

"Um, I didn't see..."

"That's a lie!" Elisa exclaimed. "I told you to tell him to leave me alone but you shooed me away and told me not to worry about it." She then tucked her knees and held them. "I felt so violated."

"So you just let your students assault others and do nothing about it?" Mariana continued to shout at the PE teacher. She clenched her fists and shook them. Her cheeks flamed red as she felt her heart aggressively pumping.

"No, that's not what I'm saying—"

"So why didn't you do anything?" Elisa demanded as her eyes got teary. "You didn't help so I just took matters into my own hands and defended myself. I'm sure there's nothing wrong with that."

"Yes, your right, there is nothing wrong with that," Mariana said, glaring at the teacher like daggers were shooting out.

"I just thought you were overreacting at the time. That's all." The teacher put his hands up in defense.

"It sounds like she was." The boy's mother rolled her eyes. "My little Tim was just having some harmless fun." She patted her son's head like he was a baby.

"So you think it's harmless fun to be touched against your will," Mariana yelled at the mother. She shot up and faced her. "You think it's harmless fun to think someone can just do whatever they want with your body?" She held her fists tight until the inside turned crimson. She had a shooting pain across her chest from all the anger that surged in her veins.

"Oh calm down. You're being dramatic," the mother waved her off with a calm smug. "That's just normal. Boys will be boys after all," she said and ruffled through Tim's hair and kissed his forehead.

"Hun, I have four sons at home so you don't dare use that phrase on me." Mariana's voice got deeper the more she yelled. She pointed her finger as she was making her point. "I would never raise them to act this. And if I found out they did, I would never encourage it. Unlike you." She stared down and sat down.

The mother shrugged and placed her arm around her son. "I still think you're being dramatic. My little Tim was just playing with her and it's your daughter that's overreacting." She scrunched her face, and pointed her finger at Elisa like she was looking at something distasteful.

"I mean with that vile attitude of hers, she would never get a king like my son if she can't even accept playful acts of affection." She smirked and whipped her short hair. "Such an unlawful creature and her mother are equally deranged. It's no wonder she needed to be put in her place by my son." She faked a pitiful, sorrowful look but it got wiped away when Mariana went and slapped her hard across the face.

"Ooooh!" Elisa said and covered her mouth. "Yes, Mamma!" She started bouncing excitedly in her seat, watching the drama unfold.

Mariana grabbed the woman by her collar and lifted her. She lowered her so she can look directly into her soul. "Listen, woman. I've beaten someone to death with my bare hands, so I will not hesitate to do it again if you or your son come anywhere near my daughter. Do. Not. Test. Me," she whispered so only she heard.

Mariana dropped the woman flat like a pancake. She then tied up her hair and muttered, "sporco maiale," (dirty pig).

Elisa burst out laughing as Mariana grabbed her bag.

"We're done here. Come on."

"Coming!" Elisa jumped up and made piggy noises while vanishing from the door.

Mariana stormed out the door while angrily tying her hair up. She threw open her car as Elisa quickly climbed in.

"I can't believe I came here on my day off just to hear that nonsense," she complained and thrust the keys into the ignition.

"Sorry, you had to get out of bed because of me." Elisa rubbed her head awkwardly.

"No, it's okay. It's not your fault. Your school just doesn't know how to take care of their students properly," Mariana scowled as she started driving.

"I was so scared that you got into a fight even though I told you many times not to fight with people." Mariana sighed, slowly calming down.

"No mom, I wouldn't do that," Elisa said as she slid down the seat.

"That's good." Mariana smiled. "Anyway, I'm proud of you for standing up for yourself."

"Thanks, mom," Elisa said and hugged her tightly. "I love you. Thanks for coming to defend me."

"You're welcome, my baby." Mariana brushed her hair back and kissed her forehead. She continued driving and went into a McDonald's. She unlocked the door and got out of the car.

"Come, let me treat you to some McDonald's." She smiled and opened Elisa's door.

"Oh yay!" Elisa quickly jumped out and held her mother's hand. Together, they walked towards the entrance.

A/N: I hope you liked this bonus chap🥰🥰 I think u can tell my fav thing rn is just annoying Mariana as much as I can 😂😂