Chapter 39: A Pleasant Surprise

In the middle of the afternoon, Mariana and Micah were on the couch like they were in a sauna. Mariana was one laid flat, puffing a strand of hair out of her face as Micah gave her a foot massage. She still felt fatigued so Micah offered to help her relax.

"Mmm, this is feels so nice..." she moaned and stretched her back like an arch. A stifled giggle snuck out of her mouth as Micah rolled her feet like bread. Her arm draped over the couch and dangled. Rio came and giving it a sniff with his wet nose.

"Thank you my baby." Her hand reached out to him. He gently enclosed her hand and spread kisses along her arm. She started laughing as it tickled and retrieved her hand.

"Hey do you know what this reminds me of?" Her voice floated softly like a feather which is how she felt. Her leg started prodding his back as a way to mess with him.

"What?" He stopped and looked at her serene face. He smiled and slowly rubbed her belly.

"Remember when we went to Aspen and we went to that spa thing?"

"Oh yeah, I remember that. We had the best time going skiing and then having a spa massage afterward."

"I loved that mini vacation we did." She sighed breathlessly. She sat up and moved toward him. "We had the best time together, just you and me." Her arms snaked around him and she propped her head upon his shoulders.

She pecked tender kisses along his neck and collarbone. "Let's do something like that again after we find out kids. Just you and me together." she purred and fiddled with his hair. Her nose suddenly dipped below to his armpit and she smelled him intensely. She exhaled wildly as she enjoyed the manly smell coming from his pits.

"What you doing?" he said and moved his armpit away.

"I'm sorry, you just smell so good..." she smiled like she was on drugs and scooted closer. She tried smelling him again, but he shuffled away and kept his arms away. She pouted and then straightened up behind him. Her arms wound around his neck and rocked him gently.

She hummed peacefully and gently stroked his cheek. He nuzzled into her hand as she flopped back on the pillow and cradled his head between her breasts.

He mushed into her chest comfortably, and started scrolling through Instagram until he received a message.

"Who's that?" Mariana piped up with her nosy nose.

"Just from Mason. I wonder what he wants," Micah mumbled and opened it.

"Oh okay." Mariana's head went back while slowly caressing his beard. She lovingly sprouted kisses around his cheek as her hand glided over his whole face. Having him closer made her feel peaceful enough to rest her eyes, but not to fall asleep.

"Hey Mari, take a look at this." He shook her leg and raised his screen she could see. Mariana sat up and peered at the message. She was annoyed but got a pleasant surprise.

Mason: Hey, I got a phone call from the prison that Pamela got sent to. She says wants a visit from Mariana. She said she has something to give her.

"Oh wow," Mariana said, "maybe she's finally ready to give us some information?"

"I can drop you since Mason also sent me the address of the prison."

"Yeah I'll go." Mariana smiled.

"Alright. I'll go call the prison and then see what time you can go visit."

"Okay!" Mariana chirped and he got off her.

****

After a few weeks of waiting, Mariana got approved to visit Pamela so she started getting ready and got some clothes on.