Author's Note

I just want to say thank you for being on this journey of Mariana and Micah. Especially Geegervy GraceWCFG PriscillaYiadom4 ❤️❤️ thank you guys for the support xx.

This was my very first trilogy and I'm so proud of it❤️I can still remember in February 2020 when this story started from a simple writing prompt, but then I decided to switch things up and transformed it into something new. I never thought I would see the day to this trilogy completed and it's still left me emotional of having to leave my sweet Mariana 🥲. I've been working on her story for three years so the attachment is pretty real, even though I bullied her a lot but the love is real 🤗❤️.

This trilogy has been a few firsts for me. Book 2 was the first time I wrote a book where the characters were already in a relationship😂 and this makes me laugh to be honest. It's also my first trilogy. It originally wasn't gonna be and I was planning just to have book 1 but changed my mind as I realised I could expand on the characters way more 🤣.

One of the things I'm very proud of is my character Mona. She was my first complex villain and the first one which I had an actual, detailed backstory planned out from the very beginning 😂and I'm honestly so proud of her character cause I really linked all her actions to her backstory/ childhood, to her present life, and her relationship with Xavier. And the way it just connected perfectly in my head made me excited to put it on paper as I dived deeper into her character and her flashbacks.

Also, I was wondering whether you guys would love to see a story of her trying to process everything. Like trying to unlearn stuff and live a "normal" life but struggling because of what her dad and Xavier had done. At first, I wasn't gonna do it and just leave her end as a mystery, but the more I thought about it, the more I was like WAIT THIS IS ACTUALLY A VERY GOOD IDEA. So I was wondering whether you would be interested in reading that.

Anyway besides that, I got a new book coming that will be published in the next chap 👀. This time I'm gonna take a side character and make them the main hehe. Can you guess who it is?

But again thank you for all the support ❤️❤️❤️I couldn't have done it without you guys!