Vol.1. Chapter 2.2 : A Troublesome Way to Start the Day, Part 2

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka POV

I was currently walking my way out of the dormitories and was on my way to the gym. Even though I'm not in the white room anymore, I still have to maintain my physique because if I don't, my physique will deteriorate. I finally arrived in front of the gym and as I entered, a man was standing behind the counter. I approached him and asked him on how much a gym membership would cost for a month.

"8,000 private points per month huh... That doesn't seem too bad." I muttered to myself. I took my phone out of one of my pockets and paid for my gym membership. I was then given a card as proof of my gym membership and headed directly to the gym.

When I arrived, there were already three individuals there working out. One was a boy with blue eyes and long blonde hair tied into a ponytail. He was talking with another boy with long black hair that reached his shoulders. His face probably appeared intimidating to others because it does not appear to be that of a high schooler. Finally, there was a tall boy with dark skin currently bench pressing. He had a very muscular physique based on my observation of his body.

I was about to begin my daily exercise routine when I was interrupted by someone.

"Oh ho? If it isn't Ayanokouji boy. Fancy meeting you here." A voice called out to me. I looked behind me to see the presence of Koenji Rokusuke.

"Koenji... Did you come to the gym without wearing a shirt?" I asked him curiously. He was showing his bare body in public with no hint of embarrassment or shame.

"Why of course I did. Is it not obvious? Or have you perhaps become so enamored with my beauty that it has clouded your judgment?"

"No, it's nothing like that really." I quickly shut him down to not cause any misunderstandings.

"Oh, what a pity. You should consider yourself fortunate that I, the perfect existence, came here topless in the first place. It's not often that I show off my gorgeous body to mere peasants. But, of course, I'm not lumping you with the likes of such common people don't misunderstand Ayanokouji boy." Koenji boldly stated. He was getting strange looks now from the ponytailed blond boy and the scary-faced black-haired boy with him.

"Do you have some business with me Koenji? I'd like to start my exercising drills and training now if you don't mind." I said to him bluntly.

"Well then, I'll be around the gym if you want to admire my glorious self working out." Koenji offered me.

"Yeah... No thanks. I'll be off now Koenji." I quickly walked away from him.

I noticed the tall dark-skinned boy had finished working out and was about to leave the gymnasium as I was walking. I then noticed a phone on one of the tables near the bench pressing weights. I turned around to see him searching his pockets and bag for something.

Thinking that the phone on the table belonged to him, I took it from the table and headed over in his direction.

"This is bad." I overheard him saying in English. He did give off an impression of a foreigner but I didn't like to judge something by its cover. I tapped his shoulders to get his attention. He turned around, finally noticing my presence.

"Excuse me, but are you perhaps looking for this?" I spoke in English. He had a surprised look on his face for a second but he quickly reverted back to his usual expression.

"Ah, yes. That's my phone." He told me. After he answered my question, I handed the phone back to him.

"Thank you very much." He thanked me while bowing.