Vol.1. Chapter 12.1 : The Beginnings of Friendship

Group Chat: Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's Study Group.

Total Members: 5

Name of Members:

-AyanoKiyo (Admin)

-M.A.

-Nenechi

-SakuraAiri

-NotHasebeHaruka

Chatroom:

[So... Where should we begin our study session and when should we start?] (M.A.)

[🤔🤔] (NotHasebeHaruka)

[Why don't we study together in the classroom? Hirata-Kun and Kushida-Chan's group will also be present there. The more the merrier, right? ┐(´ー`)┌] (Nenechi)

[Actually, I can't concentrate very well in a crowded environment. Sorry for being an inconvenience (。ŏ﹏ŏ)] (SakuraAiri)

[That's fine Sakura-San! No need to apologize really! I can relate to your situation since I'm a bit of an anti-social person myself 😎] (NotHasebeHaruka)

[I don't think that's something you should be proud of...] (M.A.)

[Shut up Miyacchi ಠ_ಠ] (NotHasebeHaruka)

[Okay ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ] (M.A)

[He's right you know?]

[Nah. I'm pretty sure he's Miyake. Not right 😂😂] (NotHasebeHaruka]

[Shut up Hasebe (눈‸눈)] (M.A.)

[I'm just kidding LMAO 😅] (NotHasebeHaruka)

[What does LMAO stand for again?]

[Laughing My Ass Off. Jeez, Ayanon. How can a teenager not know something as simple as that? 😓] (NotHasebeHaruka)

[That seems very illogical. It should be nearly impossible for a person to laugh their arse off.]

[It's just a simple form of expression, Ayanokouji-Kun. No need to take everything so seriously (◠ᴥ◕ʋ)] (Nenechi)

[Okay then... I apologize for my ignorance. LOL -_-]

[You do know what LOL means, right?) (M.A.)

[...Yes?]

[That's a lie isn't it?) (M.A.)

[...I'm not obliged to answer that.]

[Anyway, back on topic. If the classroom won't do, then what location should we pick. Do any of you have any suggestions? 🤔] (Nenechi)

[What about going to the library? The place isn't too crowded, and they play classical music, which makes the atmosphere of the place quite soothing.]

[I'm down for it. What about you, Miyacchi?) (NotHasebeHaruka)

[Eh, sure. Why not? What about the others?] (M.A.)