01 - Where Do We Start?

[Johan's POV]

THWACK

Nothing in this world is fair. Life is not fair.

THWACK

Why am I getting punished even when I do nothing? For what uncommitted sin... being born?

THWACK

And my friend who goes causing trouble... How come he never gets punished for all the trouble he causes?

THWACK

Is this really how my life is going to continue?

THWACK

Getting beat up by people who hurt me 'cause I'm that weak friend of Zack's?

THWACK

I can't fight.. I shouldn't... Mom asked me to not to cause any trouble since she needs to be at the shop.

THWACK

But this hurts so much!

CruNCH

Huh? They stopped? Or someone stopped them..

"Shit that hurt!" The boy that used to be furiously kicking me to the curb was now on the ground clutching to a side of his cheek.

"Hey who's that?"

"Damnit it's Zack"

"I'm the guys that beats up-" Zack steps in front of me in his signature Boxer stance ready to attack, "-anybody that bullies Johan".

"So tell me Johan, did they bully you?"

That smirk.. I don't like it.. why do you keep doing this to me?

"Zack! Johan!" A familiar sweet voice cries out sending a familiar shiver of embarrassment through my body.

Mira.

This is why I hate Zack saving me.. Infront of you I must look pathetic...

No, I'm not weak. I don't need his protection!

But the truth is I do.. Because I can't fight for myself..

"Woah, who's that chick?"

"Why's she hanging out with these losers?"

"Back off boys-" a new voice orders, appearing from behind the bullies who now seem scared, hand freed from it's previous location down his pants. A smirk that sends a sickly feeling to anyone the even so glanced at it? "-cause she's just my type".

"B-Boss" one of the rats squeak out .

"S-She's not with us she came w-with Zack" another fumbles.

"Really? Then how bout I beat the crap out of Zack and his lackey and take the girl; Hmm?"

Blood boiling as death glare made home in our features. Pushing down the thrombin pain in my torso I watch their leader approach our brunette angel.

Don't you dare touch Mira..

"Why do you keep fighting and hurting my friends?-" Mira huffs, scowling, disgusted at the male's comment, "-I hate guys like you who fight all the time".

Then does that mean she likes me?

Stop it! Now's not the time!

"Well then bunny I'll let go of your friends and even tell my boys to never trouble them again-" that sick smirk growing even more disgusting as he holds his hand out, "-if you'd become my girl".