11 - Transfers

[??? POV]

The birds sing in a harmony that I don't know how others find beautiful. Sunlight soaking up my room and my very messy bed.

Better clean that up before going.

Today's my first day of school. Living a life abandoned in a forest and brought up by a bunch of thugs that used me to rob places doesn't really pay for education. But after one fateful night it all changed.

"Hey marshmallow, you lost?" Is all they asked before taking me in and changing every factor of my life.

After making the bed and checking myself in the mirror ruffling my now short white hair that have off an unusual charm that made even me smile with a sparkle in my blue eyes.

J High huh? I wonder what that place is like..

Walking down the stairs I walk to the pantry where our breakfast was set for us along with a sticky note that was plastered to the table.

'Conquer the school, lil' pups!'

It's contents made me laugh shaking my head.

"Morning!" Lucy, a pink haired girl who's my age and is one of my housemates, chirps waking down the stairs and sitting down at the table.

Returning the greeting, I pass her the paper that makes her giggle a bit before placing it aside.

We eat while exchanging a few words before leaving together for J High.

When we finally reach the school we went to the teachers' room asking around for what we're suppose to do.

One teacher call us over and asks our departments.

"Fashion" "Architecture" we answer at the same time and she calls over our class teachers who separated us as we went to our classes.

"Alright kids, we have a new student today, treat him well" the teacher explains and then signals for me to step inside.

Nervously placing my foot inside I walk over to the teacher and turn to the class.

Eek they all look like gangsters! Why are they glaring at me?