35 - Not Again Jiho...

[Luke's POV]

"So... what now?"

"This idiot messed up again, so let's help him... since we're friends"

Zack's words seemed like a war declaration in that moment. Pumping up some sort of adrenaline to the squad -which consisted of Mira, Vasco, Daniel, Zoe, Lucy and myself- as we follow his lead.

He went on explaining about why we had to take action and quickly so that we can save Jiho from trouble. I mean even we're a bit irritated at the fact Jiho messed up again, but I guess there were others more pissed off than us.

"Yo, Jiho, Just go and die you ass" Zoe scoffs at Jiho, her casual use of the d word making Lucy and I freeze.

"C'mon... everyone messes up from time to time, don't say stuff like that" Lucy drags out her words while stroking Zoe's forearm gently.

"As long as he knows where he went wrong, let's forgive and move along" I continue throwing a glare at the already nervous Jiho.

"Zack, is there even a way to do that? How will we find them" our lil' chocolate head Mira asks, confusion written all over her face.

You can clearly see why Zack's whipped for her.

With a confident smirk followed by what for that moment looked like a cool move, Zack pulls out a list of some names and explains his plan.

"I searched the numbers on the Hiphone X scam.. and these IDs popped up"

"They use multiple IDs with a single number, you see; if an account's blocked, they can just make another one, but burner phones have to be bought"

Is it just me or does Zack seem really cool and smart right now?

Guess not.. I conclude after scanning the faces of the squad.

"Let's split these up.. and search for them!" He announces dividing the names to each of us.

"I-I see!! If we search for those IDs.. then something might come in!!"

"Zack's actually pretty smart!"

"Bingo~" he replies in a sing song manner obviously feeling high and mighty cause of the praises.

"Sir! I couldn't understand any of that! Please repeat what you said!"

"Cadet you can just go home!"

Zack's reply makes everyone chuckle at our poor lil' macho man who looks so lost and stiff like a military officer without a command on the battlefield.

"Now... Let's do this!"

And with that we got down to work searching up the nicknames which got cut off one by one as the clock ticked away.

Countless minutes of keyboard taps and mouse clicks passed away only for us to end up at a dead end.

"Z-zack.."

"Nothings..."

"Coming up.."

Our kids who gave off the feeling of deflated party balloons mumble out at our much more depressed squad leader.

"Th-that's strange.. it should work.."

"If they made it to scam people.. there's no way they'd leave a trace" Zoe states crossing her arms.

"Th-that's okay, we're only just getting started what's the next plan Zack?"

"There is none"

Zack breathes out in an even more depressed state after the question from his crush.