26 - Our Lands I

[Luke's POV]

Today is THE day.

Not tomorrow. Not yesterday. Today.

To simply put my excitement into words, you can put that thing away If, I'll be your pogo srick for the day~

One thing about growing up like I didn't, is that you don't get people who you call friends and you don't have a place to call home either.

BUT TODAY, oh today will become the greatest day of my life~

I am about to be that kid that brings their friends home for the first time.

And what's even better? We won't be just staying at our house. Actually I don't even know if we'll get to show our house- BUT we get to show off our entire neighbourhood!

But lemme first catch you up to what happened in the past few months-

     I personally feel like trouble's got an addiction to our group? Cause like even in the entertainment company that Daniel and Duke got into, a huge problem was about to rise. I'm not really sure but long story short Daniel and Duke helped out some girl from having to do a nude photoshoot. I think even Crystal had a big part in that event..? I heard she called somebody to help and that's how a huge crisis was fixed. Oh and after that Daniel kinda dropped out from the company? Apparently he only joined up for Duke, so he found continuing to stay there useless. Apparently he was also really close to debut with this new hot shot group called Inspirit, I personally found their mwmber Oliver really attractive and turns out he was the closest friend Danny had there. Duke continued to stay there and he continued to climb the ranks getting closer to being a true idol.

After that a terrible incident happened with Danny having a stalker invading his house! I mean with his popularity it could be explained how she came.. but still! That doesn't make it any easy! The stalker had Danny chained in his own house along with Big Crystal who came to save him. Apparently Crystal kicked the stalker girl's butt and ever since then the two of them worked out their differences and got along.

But! Now we come to today's events and let those past incidents be simply memories that brought us closer.

Yes I am hyped for today! Don't kill my vibe!

Big Danny, Jay, Zack, Mira, Zoe, Jiho, Big Crystal, Vasco, Jace and Duke the whole squad! They'll be finally meeting our pack crew; Eric, Violet, Matthew and Michael and of course Luna Sky~

Luna asked us to meet up with them at our Infinity Cafe. After exchanging greetings and introducing one another we kinda treated them to a small snack before heading out. Man the conversation was all over the place and might I add Very loud.

"Take whatever you want Jiho, don't worry" Lucy states to the shorter boy.

"Th-thanks Lucy"

"Duke how's being a trainee treating you?" Luna asks from him.

"It's good! I'm making slow progress and the instructors help me out alot"

"Well that's amazing mate, treat us out when you become a hot shot rapper"

"Haha will do" Duke laughs off continuing his strangely casual conversation with Luna.

"Daniel what would you like? I'll buy it for you!"

"Th-thanks Zoe, but Jay already got this for me" Daniel declines Zoe's offer with a guilty tone showing the numerous sweets placed on his plate like he had to shoe proof.

"Kids don't forget to take some snacks too" Matt announces as he and Mike place two tray of pastries on the table.

"Thanks Matt and Mike"