05 - Besties?

[Johan's POV]

The next few days passed by in the pace of a SNAIL. Okay, yeah, I'm over-exaggerating, but it feels SO LONG.

But it did eventually pass and Sunday finally came again and just like she said she was there where we last were.

Quickly grabbing her by the hand I drag her away with a thumping heart and the biggest smile on my face.

"C'mon I want to introduce you to my mom!"

"Y-Your mom?? W-wait- Johan- What??"

I just laugh at her cute flustered reaction and take a small glance back at her only to be met with an equally flustered face.

"Mom! Meet my friend she's the one I told you about! Y'know the girl with white hair" I call out entering my home and taking off my shoes, and watching her do the same before dragging her into the living room our hands still connected.

She's holding on so tight! Awe why's she so nervous??

"Oh? She's here? Well Thank you for being so kind to my son umm..." mom thanks her stepping forward feeling a bit lost.

Instinctly her hand let go of mine as the snow head walks ahead of me and slowly graced my mom's hand, clasping on to them gently.

"My name is Sky, and it's your son that's actually sweet to me ma'am"

My heart skips a beat hearing her actually use the name I gave her.

"I'm sorry but my eyes are quite weak, would you mind if I touched you? To understand what you looked like of course not anything weird.."

"Of course not ma'am" Sky replies softly in a sweet tone and walked a bit closer to mom still gently holding onto her hands.

I can't stop smiling watching her being so sweet to my mom. Makes my heart flutter!

Mom's hands travel along Sky's arms and find their way to her face. Cupping her cheeks and combing her fingers through her hair.

"Sky.. You are such a beautiful girl, you face still has some acne but with time they will disappear, and your face has such an adorable shape, along with your small nose and long eyelashes.." mom cups her cheeks as she let the sweet words flow like honey, "-and though I've never seen white hair, and your hair is a bit damaged and frizzy right now, I can tell it's beautiful, and it will continue to be even more beautiful as you grow up".

"T-thank you ma'am"

The blush on her face was prominent as she lowered her head a bit glancing at me to which I just gave her a reassuring smile.

"I'm really sorry, but I have to be leaving now, you two have fun and don't do anything inappropriate" mom says hastily letting go of Sky with a guilty face, but quickly turns to check her things.

"It's alright ma'am, I'm the one who came uninvited" Sky lets out an awkward laugh before glancing at me from the corner of her eyes.

Hehe I think I might die.

"Darling, you don't need an invitation, you're the first friend my son brought home since Zack and Mira-" Mom states walking back to her, cupping her cheecks and placing a kiss on her forehead, "-thank you for taking care of my son".

Sky was left frozen as mom came and kissed me on the forehead as well before leaving for her church.

"...You alright?" I ask stepping forward and tilting my head like the white head normally does.

God please don't let her be mad.

"Y-yeah, it's just... my mom used to k-kiss me on the forehead t-too.." she stutters out gracing the spot mom kissed her.