30 - Too Late?

[Luke's POV]

Danny suddenly came over to our class with Lucy. He called out to Jace saying he said something to ask. He had a momentary malfunction trying to recognise the girl that was loitering in our class; so I took the chance to introduce him to Scar and Leonn that caused him his system error.

Honestly where are the teachers in this school?

"Are you asking me... what the 'Big 4 Crews' are?" Jace scoffs out with his arms crossed at Danny.

"Yeah... you know them?" Daniel replies looking a bit embarrassed.

"Why are you asking me out of the blue?"

"It's just... you seem like you'd know about that.."

"What do you think, I work at some kind of gangster office?"

"Sorry!" Danny panics bowing at him.

Good Goddess this child is easy to tease.

"First let's start with the region of the big 4 crews" Jace starts off getting a whiteboard and white coat from somewhere.

"I got you're genius back, Jace" Lucy give him a thumbs up.

Child I'm not even gonna ask where you got that.

And hence started Jace's one time only lecture on the Big 4 Crews and their members.

Yes I may have zoned out through half the session but! I did understand this much;

- the Crews are divided by the Han river into North, East, West and South.

- us being in the center we're not in their territory and so most of us wouldn't have heard of them.

- there are rumours about a person who started the big 4 crew and also that each crew runs an illegal business.

But I though they were kids our age?

Anywhomst, the 4 crews are;

- West River's Big Deal; main business is an Illegal Betting Ring and their leader Jake Kim is in a Juvenile Detention Center.

- North River's Goddog; their name was changed cause some hot head came suddenly and changed it.

- East River's Hostel; apparently they're having a major make over, also can be considered the worst of the worst criminals.

- South River's Worker; also called tremendous, wayy more talented for a bunch of highschoolers, more like an enterprise than a crew.

Jace also said that although they earn money the same way, they use different methods and developments. Also since they are so business-like they're so hard to find.

"So are Burn Knuckles the same?? Like a fifth Big Crew??" Danny asks in shock.

"Us? What are you talking about?" Jace asks losing his coat and whiteboard.

How the frick do you casually make a huge whiteboard disappear??

"We.. are just guys that gathered cause we like Vasco"

Damn Vasco is that great of a leader? I mean I had no doubt but that's such a huge group! Mad respect Vasco.. Even Luna would applaud to you.

"Speaking of Vasco, where'd he go?" One of the boys asks.

"Huh? Oh that-" Jace fumbles as the question catches him off guard, "he said he had a debt of $10 000 to pay back or something.. He left to make money".