08 - Azure

[Sky's POV]

Darkness.. pitch black.. there is no difference whether I keep my eyes open or closed...

"Where am I..." I breathe out slowly cautiously stand up.

"Ugh" I grunt out feeling an unbearable pain from the back of my head.

"You.."

I slowly turn my head around at the sound of a voice.

"Who's there? I can't see you!" I call out to it.

Right then a small glow flutters from above it circles around me twice slowly before floating infront of me as it grew bigger.

Frick even that light makes the pain increase.

"W-where am I?"

It doesn't reply.

"Please I need to go back"

Still nothing.

"Please they're in trouble" I plead dropping to my knees. I can't take it anymore the pain or this helpless feeling in my heart.

"You were knocked on the back of your head-" 'It' speaks shifting it's shape to a beast like creature, "-you're bleeding but gladly they missed the vital part, otherwise you could possibly die".

Wow ain't I a lucky girl.

"Who are you..?"

"Me..? I'm a part of you someone who had been with you since birth but can only come out now" it answers. Blue orbs glow in this darkness, as 'It's shape forms into a huge white wolf, which made it easier on my eyes as even the pain from the back became numb.

"W-what?"

"Enough about me. Who are you? And what is your purpose in life?" It demands stepping forward as I take a step back.

"I.. what.. purpose?"

"Who are you?" It growls in a demanding tone.

"I-I'm Sky-"

"That is the name that boy calls you" it cut me off.

"J-Johan? Y-You know him?"

"Of course I said I was a part of you since your birth I know everything that happened to you and every feeling you feel"

"Then why do you ask the stuff you already know??" I ask furiously, "-you're wasting my time! I need to help my friends!".

"Why?"

"What??"

"Why must you save them? Why must it be you? They would find a way to solve this with or without you"

"I..."

"I ask this because it is the one thing I don't know about you, what is your purpose in life? What do you aspire to do?"

"I.. don't know.." I mutter out and soon a thick silence fell on us making me more nervous by the second.

"Pathetic" it huffs out turning and walking away.

What the hell? I'M STILL 15! HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO ANSWER THAT QUESTION??

But if I don't I won't be able to go out there and help them..

"Wait!" I call out desperately. It slightly turns its head to over its shoulder, giving me the feeling that it would not be willing to stick around without a good reason.

"I-I don't know what my purpose is," I state standing up, "But I do know that right now what I aspire to do is protect he ones who gave me a sense of home".

Another thick silence falls on us.

Was it expecting something more? But I don't know any more??

The wolf huff out a chuckle, before turning around.

"You are young and dumb..." it states walking towards me, "but you are kind".

"Thank you.. I guess?"

"I will be here within your mind whenever you wish to speak with me, I am a different conscious of yours and I'll help you from now on and hopefully we can talk about you, after you help your friends".

"..."

"Now go save your friends" it proclaims as the darkness started to lift and turn into a light.

"Wait what's your name??" I ask hastily.

"Azure" It answers disappearing with the darkness that got absorbed into the light.

Slowly forcing my eyes open, I find myself staring at a florescent light bulb above me, the only thing lighting up small room of horrors.