09 - Alpha

[A/N:- Some of the scenes in his chapter may be sensitive to some people so please read at caution.]

[Sky's POV]

"I gave you my strength Sky, you can break those binds" a voice resonates withing my head.

Azure? Is that you?

"Yes I told you that I am capable of helping you from now on"

Thank you

"Now is not the time, look"

I whip my eyes to the old man who had Mira tied up just like me. He was hastily unbuckling his pants while Mira stared at him muffled by the cloth as tears streamed down her face.

That old prick-

Fueled by my anger I snap the ropes off of my wrists making the old man whip his head in my direction.

Shit.

Struggling with the rope on my ankles I stare at the man with murderous glares. He quickly slides off his belt and used it as a whip to beat me repeatedly.

"You lil b*tch can't stay down can you?" He grits through his teeth leaving fresh prints of red line over my body.

After a million failed chances I finally grab onto the belt he was holding and pull it with all my might.

He falls forward and I take the opportunity to kick him in the face.

Grabbing onto his face he stumbles back before muttering to himself and turning back to Mira.

"Teach her a lesson kids" he orders and a bunch of dogs that were in the shadows of the dimly lit room come forward growling at me.

What the hell do I do?

"Use your Alpha command on them!" Azure answers.

What??

"The same commanding voice you use on thugs to make them stop. It'll work!"

I-

SLAM

The door swung open almost breaking into pieces.

"GIRLS" Johan and Zack cry out before freezing on the spot as the dogs now turned to them.

"W-what?" Zack stutters out stepping back till his eyes landed on the old man who was now trying to slip his pants off.

"YOU" Zack grits through his feet pouncing at the man only to be fetched back by Johan, saving him from a dog that was inches way from ripping his throat.

"Settle down Zack all the dogs listen to him only" Johan huffs out.

"Are you crazy.. about becoming dog food?" The old man grins creepily.

"Not crazy, we're f*cking insane" I growl out using my alpha command as Azure suggested.

"Heel" I command at the dogs who whimper as they lower their heads at me. Ripping the rope off of my ankles I manage to stand up.

"What are you doing??" The old man questions grabbing some meat from a bucket that I only noticed now and throwing it at the dogs, "You should only heed the Messiah, and that's me".

"I'll give you divine punishment, I'll feed you you my dogs!"

"C'mon boys you can chew on them" the old man grins at Zack and Johan who looked terrified of them. Using the meat he made the dogs listen to his command again.

CHEW

I snap my head to see Mira who managed to get the mouth gag cloth out, biting down on the man's leg.

"Ugh, who told you to bite me? Why'd you bite me, you little b*tch?" The man groans kicking Mira away.

Wrong move gramps.