24 - Sports Day

[Luke's POV]

It's our Sports Day!

The school grounds are filled with students and guests who cheer on for the athletes in their elements.

The space was booming with music by DJ Roofy who came to encourage his department Practical Music right before their upcoming soccer game against Fashion Dept. But sadly their referee couldn't block Zack's bullet speed goals.

"That brat is fast at every damn thing" Luna states sipping on a milk box brought to her by our lil macho man Vasco.

Yes we have invited Luna and the blue twins since we all basically besties now.

"Yeah but Daniel is faster than Zack, he even dodged Zack's punches" Jace states with his arms crossed, on the other side of Luna.

"Remind us who Daniel is again" Mike asks looking around the crowd with Matt.

"There he is about to kick" Jace points over to the field.

When we finally located Big Danny we noticed that he was frozen, the entire school cheered his name with all his fangirls squealing about him.

It took him a moment to steady his breath before he kicked the ball with one swift motion all the way to the goal, in the speed of light.

"GOAL!!"

"Goddess of the Moon- I didn't even see it!" Luna chokes on her drink sending most of us into a panic.

"A long distance shot!" Matt cheers enjoying the game after checking up on her.

Mike was just applauding with a calm expression as the rest of the school was erupting with cheers.

Yes welcome to Daniel's World Domination.

From the corner of my eye I say a single tear stroll down Vasco's cheek only to be wiped away by Luna as she placed a small peck on his forehead, "I'm sure you'd kill it if it was you on the field".

Just like a big sister...

Her sweet reassurance left Vasco a blushing mess and Jace with a soft grateful smile.

Next event was the tug of war and different departments went against each other till it was Fashion and Architecture's turn.

Why I gotta fight my besties- Nooo!

Wait wait wait- I for got to mention didn't I?? There is a costume theme for each department.

Practical Music as Line characters, Vocal & Dance in military uniform, Baking Dept. as Superman, Beauty Dept. as Idol Stars, Fashion Dept. as Honey Bees

But our department?

Well to make a sweet macho man happy, we went with a Dinosaur costume. Where our legs were the Dino legs and there were fake balloon legs on the Dino, to make it look like we were riding the Dinosaur.

Were we considered a laughing stock? Yes.

But did it make our lil macho man happy? Yes.

Do we regret doing this? Fuck no~

I can swear this to the Moon, these boys will go to Infinity and beyond to make that biy happy.

I returned my attention to the situation infront of me. Vasco was asking Daniel to do the tug-of-war one on one with him. Which in turn made Daniel go pale.

That boy is so cute! He'd be devoured if not for his matching strengths.

After solemnly agreeing and getting into place they have a short eye communication and grabbed on the rope. When the referee finally gave them the signal to start both of them weighed down on each end and gave it their all.