23 - Not A Secret Mission

[Luke's POV]

"Okay... we're signed up"

Kouji asked us to sign up and start playing different betting games in the system using the bank book accounts he gave.

"Hey Kouji, do you expect us to win? I keep losing.." Zoe asks leaning away from the screen to look at him.

"You're losing my money. Just do as you're told, dummy" Kouji orders.

"What?" Zoe was dumbfounded. At least you're not alone Zoe.

Daniel tried to ask something from Kouji but he rejected him saying he had to take customers.

But you're sitting on the counter..? How can he?

Jiho asked what he could do only to be told to stand by.

Zack was telling Jiho about how he was disappointed in him, making Jiho lower his head, "get your act together".

Everyone was struggling with the games and eventually we ended up losing all our money. Everyone was down and muttering stuff on what we should do now.

Jiho was about to leave to get the cops when Kouji stopped him, "Just wait".

He makes a network out of the laptops we were using and plugs in an iPhone to the network, "it's just the start".

"It's working, we've signed up and deposited" he states an evil smirk dancing on his face, "they don't suspect us even for a second. They don't even care".

He started explaining of how they wouldn't suspect us as we blew all our money and that the leader in charge would have left it to the lower workers by now.

I share a glance with Lucy and Luna to see if they understood what was happening but they seemed just as lost as me if not even more.

"Okay now each person must deposit $1000 each" Kouji orders to which alot of us lost belief about.

Jiho protests stating that Kouji shouldn't take deposit more for his sake but Kouji dismisses it stating, "for you? But I'm making money for me... and what.. am I.. doing?"

Everyone's face goes pale as we see that our points have been recharged by 1000 points- WITHOUT US DEPOSITING ANY MONEY!

Zoe and Zack start asking him how it was possible to which he smirks again, "You sure are curious... it's tiring.. you dummies".

"Explain the private betting system again" he orders Jiho to which he stutters and replies "o-okay, first you make a deposit, then you leave an apply to charge message, and a manager confirms the deposit and charges it".

"Right they charge after confirming the deposit; this happens manually"

Then Kouji continues to explain how as they use fake bank accounts they would need to use something called an 'automatic matching system' which is used to match the deposit in the managers account without having to run to an ATM all the time.

Ugh this is hurting my poor brain.

He continues to explain how such systems are built cheaply and that this one only alerts the deposit. His face turns evil as he smirks once again, "that crappy machine program... I'm using it".

"They won't open the gate when they're being attacked, but they will open for a friend"

"But if that friend, was a complete lie? We very sent a spy who tells a fake deposit record"

The look on Kouji's face was terrifying unlike his explanation that was awe-striking.

"Am I the only one that's scared and kinda attracted to this kid?" Luna asks a slight blush on her shocked face.

Damn first time I saw that face on Luna... and she has to deal with Matt, Mike and Eric at home.

"Nope count me in, I'm scare-roused right now" Lucy admits still staring at the boy that was tapping away like a evil genius.

"Don't be shocked just yet, this is only the start" Kouji states smirking at us from his sitting position on the floor surrounded by the network of laptops.

Jesus this child is younger than us- WTF DOES HE MAKE ME WANNA SAY YES DADDY??? I mean he's only a year younger but STILL-

"The charged points are cyber money. They can give you unlimited cyber money by clicking. So far numbers on the Internet have been coming back and forth"

"We use the fake deposit to charge fake points-" Kouji concludes standing up from his position, walking over to the ATM and pressing some buttons, "-but we apply for pay out, and change it to real money".

A bunch of bills fall down to the slot and Kouji picks them up flashing it in our eyes.

He continues to explain how our method saves us from messing with the tight manager page security and as we withdraw small sums of money it would work without a care.

He continues to explain how we should use fake deposits to get points and receive cash pay outs until the money in their fake account has all disappeared, "let's take every cent".

So after sharing looks with the scare-roused Luna no Lucy we move onto the plan and do as ordered. After a while we managed to clear their fake account dry.

"...with that amount... we're in the clear" Kouji declares as he returns to his spot on the counter, "shall we got to the police now?".

"Good work, you had to withdraw the money from the all the ATMs in this neighbourhood" He compliments Jiho for his actions, while also asking him if he remembered to wear a hat.

"That was alright... a total of $300 000" he states hopping off and giving some bills to Jiho who thanks him, "here is your $30 000... the rest is mine right?".

Everyone, including Crystal who summoned Kouji was left shocked as he stuffed the rest in his backpack and gave us $10 for dinner.

Yeah nah that kid would be a really bad Sugar Daddy...

"Oh! And.. I helped you out this time... but get your life together now" He advises before finally leaving.

Jiho nods frantically as tears streamed down his face and harsh sobs escape his throat.

No one knew where to look and just kept their heads low giving him his time as he let all his emotions out for a good few minutes.