12 - Festival

[Luke's POV]

It's been about four days since I joined J High. Everyone is pretty sweet and caring, at least in our department. I did take notice of some trash people who pick on other kids in different departments, but like some sort of super hero Vasco comes in and tells the big bad bully to behave.

Apparently he has some sort of grip of death that makes every bad guy kneel down to him. Thank god I didn't say anything wrong cause he was thinking of doing the same to me on the first day.

"Hey guys what are we doing for the festival?" Someone asks from the whole class but mainly looking at Vasco and Jace.

"Festival?" I question turning to Jace.

"Oh we have a yearly festival here......" Jace starts explaining about a festival that's gonna happen in a few days. He explains how each department makes up something to raise money and about some slave auction where they sell the boy's of each department to girls and give the money to charity.

That is... sweet and creepy at the same time.

"Woah! He's DJing on the truck!" I exclaim point at someone who came into the school premises DJing on the back of a delivery truck.

"He's DJ Roofy, and the one driving is DJ Chatty, they're our seniors" Jace explains bopping his head to the beat.

"TURN IT UP"

The festival has begun!!

Beauty department was giving haircuts, photography department was giving snacks while taking our Polaroids.

Fashion department had a boxer who's super fast, apparently if you hit him you get double the money.

Baking department gave bread with free coffee, but the two people at he counter seemed to be bickering.

And us... we doubled the money of anyone that could defeat Vasco in arm wrestling.

Of course no one could defeat our mighty Vasco. Just look at those strong dreamy muscles flex. Damn what I'd give for-

"Luke!" Lucy's voice calls out her school uniform covered by a pink hoodie that blended with her hair.

"Didn't Luna say she'd come today?" She chirps sharing half of her croissant with me.

"Yepp, I'm excited to introduce her to the rest" I beam munching on the French pastry.

"Oh my god you really are an adorable pup"

I raise my eyebrow at a pink haired girl who was covering her mouth in awe.

"Hmm? Luke what are your friends doing?" She asks leaning to the side and looking behind me.

Umm excuse you. You can't change the topic so sudde- never mind, what's the tea?

Vasco and the rest of our class march down to somewhere causing everyone to whisper and notice their presence.

Huh apparently all my classmates were ex-bullies that were tamed by Vasco.

SERIOUSLY WHY IS HE SUCH AN AMAZING MAN??

Lucy and I silently watch as Vasco and the rest put their heads through a board that read 'water bomb'.

Lucy starts giggling falling for the macho guy.

Same sis, same.

"He's so cute look at him all happy like a puppy who got a treat. C'mon we have to go try that!" She coos dragging me towards our new stand.

"Can I try?" Lucy asks giving her money to the boys.

"Y-yeah!" Vasco smiles looking happy.

Is he always looking serious because girls don't hang out with him? Awe poor baby.

"Go easy on him, I know he's handsome and strong looking, but you have a terrifying pitch" I advice Lucy as one of the boys gave her three water balloons.

"Don t worry I'll keep him alive" she grins her sinister 'imma-end-your-whole-career' grin.

Vasco and Jace both stared at her in fear, cause let's face it, that smile makes her look like a psychopath.

SPLASH

She threw her first balloon in between Vasco and Jace. The water splashes on their faces but gladly it didn't hit them.

She missed on purpose hah.

SPLASH

Her second balloon hits between Vasco and a big chubby boy. Damn I need to learn some names.

SPLASH

Her third one went between Jace and another skinny guy that I do not know the name of. I... am a pathetic classmates.

Atleast she didn't drown them.

Lucy starts giggling as she took out her phone and snapped a picture of the boys, "Sorry you look so cute and hot at the same time, I just had to click it!"

Look at both of them blushing beet red like this girls didn't scare the tattoos off of them just minutes ago.

"C'mere I'll snap a pic of all of us" I state stealing her phone and raising it up high.

"Pose lil wet pups"

Lucy goes closer to the four wet boys and crouches a bit between Vasco and Jace, "cheese~".

CLICK

"The slave auction's starting"

"Hello everyone! I'm Hwan Kim from the Baking Department...."

The MC continues explaining of how he became the MC as he had the highest bid. He continued to explain the rules of the event of about how girls get to bet on a freshman kid to date for 8 hours during daytime.

"Who's going from your dept.?" Lucy asks licking what might be her fifth ice cream.

"Vasco, yours?" I chirp back as I ate probably my 10th croissant.

We're suckers for food, Don't judge, I know you are too.

"This kid called Daniel, apparently he came about a month before us"

"That's neat, what does he look like?"

"Hmmm, oh there he is over there!" Lucy points at someone before waving at him, "-hey Danny! C'mere I wanna introduce you to someone!".

I stare in the direction she pointed to only see a tall, handsome boy with a slim figure and 'can-slice-apples' jawline.

Damnn he's a perfect 10.

"Hey Lucy! What's up?" He asks shyly avoiding eye contact and looking somewhat nervous.

"I just wanted to introduce you to a friend of mine" she chirps acting all innocent.

Lemme tell you something, Lucy and innocent are two words that never go together.

"You messed with him, didn't you?" I immediately question Lucy.

"Whattt nooo.. me? Mess with him? Why would you think thattt?"

Oh bloody 'ell Lucy..

"On behalf of this pink haired brat, I'd like to apologize to you" I bow at Daniel after clunking Lucy on the head.

"Haha it's alright she didn't do anything, but she really has no filter" the boy who 'could step on me and I'd be thankful for that' says nervously chuckling as his face looks relieved.

"Trust me, I know"