10 - M.I.A.

***
What were you thinking again?
You're spacing out
I often see you doing that these days
***

[Sky's POV]

"HEY! AHHHH" Johan and Zack pounce at him ready to kill, just like the dogs who were pouncing at them.

"NOOO STAY THERE!!" Mira shouts at them.

"STOP" I order in the most dominating voice I could, making everyone whip their heads at me.

The dogs fell to their feet, bowing down and wagging their tails at me as I command them, "Good. Stay".

"Are you okay Johan?"

A voice asks making all of us look behind Johan and Zack to see Mrs. Seong with another suspicious bucket.

"W-what? How did you?" The prick stutters taking a few steps back almost falling as his pants act as cuffs on his legs.

"Where did you find that?? You blind b*tch!!"

"I found your underlings hidden stash, I could smell the grass in there," Mrs. Seong raised her eyebrow, she is absolutely awesome in my perspective, "-you are not the Messiah, You just trained the dogs!!"

"I am the Messiah!!" The old man shouts back.

"What're you gonna do with that? Guys, get her! Bite her-" he reaches for the meat in his own bucket but fails as Mira slides across the floor and knocks it away from him.

"You b*tch what have you done!" He shouts about to kick Mira again but got confused as the dogs don't pounce at the freshly fallen meat.

"What's wrong with you? Why don't you ea-"

SPLASH

"I can hear you clearly" Johan's mom splashes whatever was in that bucket onto the prick, "-this is my offering".

"This- no.. this is!"

"If you're really the Messiah they wouldn't bite you" Mrs. Seong states confidently, but that confidence slowly faded when she notices that the dogs have still not moved an inch. Everyone stared at him wondering the same thing, Is he really the Messiah?

"Hah! see that I am the Messiah! They don't bite me!" The old fart cheers laughing.

"Wrong" I growl holding onto the wall for support, "Messiah or Dog God, I don't care! If you didn't mess with me you'd be walking after this".

The eyes that stared at him turned to me, trembling to the growl in my voice.

"End him" I command at the dogs, and instantly they attack him like feral beasts who've been deprived of food.

Zack quickly walks towards Mira and checks up on her hugging her and telling her she'd be alright.

I fell onto the ground as my legs became weak.

"Sky!" Johan cries rushing towards me and crouching down to let me lean on him.

***
Did you even listen to me?
That sight of you not answering, only I can see that you're tired
***

I reach out to the back of my head feeling something wet. Bringing my fingers back into view I see their tips covered in blood.

"S-sky..." Johan stutters tears streaming down his eyes as he hugged me close.

That night the reporter guy who was supposed to escape with us, managed to escape by digging a hole in the ground under the fence and fetched the police immediately.

The leader barely survived and was put into jail for a long time for the growth and distribution of strange plants they used to drug the followers.

So much for the Messiah.

The followers were hospitalised for addiction treatment. Johan's mom was no exception...

***
The innocent you just a few years away from the young you
You're being tormented by something complicated
***

And surrounded by all the noise, with his mom calling out to him, Zack hugging Mira who Johan swore to protect but couldn't, and the nurses running circles around me as they treated my head. Johan left..

I try to rush away from the nurses as soon as I could and run after him while calling him out.

But after a few turns in the woods I had lost my way and I couldn't find him either...

"Hey marshmallow, you lost?"

***
Take it easy and try not to think the useless stuff
I'm just saying this because I'm worried about you, why are you glaring at me again?
***

[Johan's POV]

Nothing mattered anymore... I lost everything.. mom's gone Mira's gonna be with Zack from now on and Sky's got a head injury because of the mess I got us into I doubt she'd want to see a pathetic friend like me...

I don't have anyone anymore...

Time passed and after a while, for the first time in a year, I saw him.

"You okay?" I ask reaching my hand out to him while an evil smirk plastered itself on my face, "You got that?"

I came back to beat Zack at his own game. Zack's face was flushed as I embarrassed him, letting him feel exactly how I did back whenever he saved me infront of Mira.

***
With that look, with the dark look, don't look at me with that look
If you make such a look, can you get the answer?
***

"VICTORY! JOHAN SEONG!"

I march my way down the ring and out of the room, while my eyes search the crowd for her. But as I saw Mira running towards me I whip my head to the front and walk away.

If she's not with you two.. where is she?

"I'm surprised! I thought you'd never win"

Wow great pep talk coach.

"Any regrets?" He asks making me lower my head as the entire world felt dark.

"None, no regrets, nothing, no friends.." I reply patting my pet dog Eden's head, "this guy is all I have, I want to succeed".

That's right nothing matters anymore.

We can't go back to how we used to be.

***
I don't want to be afraid of seeing you
I don't want to avoid your eyes
So take it off, it's a good day
***

[A/N:- Yes I'm a Stay, and yes I used their M.I.A. It just felt so accurate for this chapter. So... shout out to my Stays. And also this may not be the last time I get SKZ involved.]