25 - Catch Up

[Luke's POV]

Ever since big Danny's unbelievable growth on social media sites, a bunch of stuff has happened to him; but this one must really be the cherry on top!

Danny got a chance to audition at PTJ Entertainment!

Which is like one of those God Tier companies.

Danny wanted to give it a shot and tagged Duke along to audition together and now they both are trainees at PTJ Entertainment!

Wah I'm friends with future idols~

Oh also today Zack and Mira tagged along with me and Lucy to our neighbourhood. I mean wouldn't some catching up between them and Luna be long overdue?

"Just sit here, she'll be back soon" Vi takes us all the way to Luna's office and gestured at us to sit down.

We were all having a casual conversation about how we both knew Luna and what it was like first meeting her.

"I was with a group of forest bandits back then. We were famous for robbing people at a lonely road that cuts through the forest... One day Sky and some other guy from this family walked down that path and since they looked loaded we tried to rob them too. But both of them beat the crap out of they bandits and spared me-" Violet narrates shuffling in her seat.

"Her entire scary personality broke and she softly asked me, 'Hey Lil' Grape, you lost?'. I denied it because well I knew that road like the back of hand, but then Sky chuckled out before saying, 'not on the road, in life' ".

"That soft smile on her face made me breakdown in tears as I nod my head in response. She held me in a hug stroking my hair for a few minutes till I calmed down and then said 'Then c'mon we'll take care of you'. And I asked why she would do that for someone she just met and she casually answered-"

"Because you're one of us" a voice ends her sentence as it's owner walks into the room. It was Mike, with a knowing smirk on his face, "That's what they said to all of us abandoned pups that got put into this family".

"Even me I don't have a tragic one like Violet, but when I was alone on the road about to die from not eating for weeks, Sky came up to me and said 'Hey you wanna grab a bite?' like she's my best friend or something.-" Lucy explains smiling to herself as she recollects the memories, "-She then came back with a water bottle and some bread which I gobbled down. She looked like she was about to leave before she looked over her head and asks 'wanna go colour your hair?' I'm not sure why.. but I followed her to colour my hair and then continued to follow her... for the rest of my life."

"Just like us" Matt who had sat down along with Mike on our small circle, states with a soft smile.

"We were stealing food from shop keepers and stuff to keep ourselves alive and I guess Sky saw that one day cause the next thing we knew she saved us from being caught by paying the shop keeper that was chasing us" Mike narrates their story with a look of reminiscence, "when we came to ask her why she did that she replied 'since not everyone knows that we do that without any other choice'. Then we stuttered back saying she still didn't have to help some strangers she replies 'well I don't have to, but I want to.. because you're one of us".

"She said the same to me, a kind act followed by deep words when we were somewhere dark, she's our light and our leader, and we'd follow her wherever she goes" Eric enters the room with a contagious smile that spread to everyone in this circle.

"Hah, to think that brat who saved us on the street came to be a leader to so many" Zack scoffs out hiding the proud smile on his face.

"I've been sneezing for a while out of the blue, either I'm sick or y'all have been talking about me"

Touch The SkyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara