19 - It's Not Trivial

[Luke's POV]

It's almost close to Winter Vacation and a new girl called Crystal joined Lucy's dept.

Isn't that kind of too late though? Anyways..

Lucy introduced her to me during lunch time and she was this cute short chubby girl with short ebony black hair and a beautiful smile that seemed to transform into a scowl quite alot of times. But nevertheless, I was practically squealing over her when we first met.

"Why are you squealing so much??" She questions, her tone completely shrouded in confusion.

"Cause you look so cute, you remind me of Clerk Danny and he's also this tiny chubby guy who just looks so squishy and soft and caring- like his size was fitting for the heart he had- Oh my Goddess I can't choose between you two- lemme just fanboy over both of you and-"

Clap!

"Alright! I'm sure the cutie's ears are bleeding with your squealing and being all giddy let's say thank you and goodbye to the nice girl and go get some food" Lucy claps her hands to cut me off before ushering me away from the lil' panda gave off the most grateful look in her eyes.. for Lucy.

Ouch-

Eh- Moving on!

A few days after that, Luna asks if she should come over to our school. A result of us being whiney and stubborn against her for never coming to our school when we asked her.

"Yes!"

"Yay!! Finally!"

"Haha but I better bring something for your friends, c'mon eat your food first"

She laughs while staring at us with eyes that were brimming with affection as Lucy and I cheer.

"Thank you for the food!"

"We can bring some cupcakes!"

"Oh yeah! Big Sis Lia's cupcakes are delicious! We should definitely take some of them!"

I instantly agree to Lucy's suggestion, both of us turning to Luna with our best sparkling puppy eyes.

"Haha, you can put away those puppy eyes. We can order some from Lia tomorrow and help her make them at night then take them to school the following day" Luna explains the plan she made up on the spot and we happily agree before continuing with our dinner through small entertaining conversations.

"Thanks for coming to help us boys"

"Seriously ...Sky we said it's alright, we wanted to see their school anyways"

Mike shakes his head at the white head who thanked them for what seemed to be the thousandth time, while momentarily struggling to pronounce her name.

Luna ordered us to call her by her name when in public human places. But calling Luna by her name almost feels sinful. Even the elders of the Pack have told us it would be a form of disrespect. But Luna said she doesn't mind and that if we are to show her respect, we should heed this order.

Honestly I feel like we're getting screwed either way..

"Woah who are they?"

"They look amazing"

"So pretty and handsome"

"Look at that colour palette"

"Two of them are blue, two of them are white and one is Pink"

"Wait, ain't that Luke and Lucy?"

"Woah it is!"

"I wonder how they know those people?"