Chapter 6 - The Offering

" Give in again and let me lay
My arms belong around you
So take a bite, I want to know
I want to

Take a bite
Take a bite. "

'The Offering' - Sleep Token

************************************

"Shit!" James mumbled into the crook of her neck as he landed on top of her on the bed and kissed her neck, 'sorry'. He pushed himself up off her so that the upper half of his body was hovering over hers.

"It's ok." Emily whispered looking up at James trailing her hands up his arms using her fingers to trace over the tattoos that were inked there before reaching around to the back of him and running her fingers through his hair hearing his breathing labour as she did so.

James placed butterfly kisses slowly up the sensitive skin on her neck and round to her ear, softly whispering into it as he went. In response she ran her nails down his back and this caused James to let out a groan and press his hips into her. Emily let out a moan in response and arched her hips upwards to meet his.

"You're so beautiful." James whispered as he locked eyes with her. Baby blue staring down into a green abyss, his breathing becoming more like panting and he leant down placing his elbows either side of her head.

"I'm not." Emily whispered back, embarrassed, lowering her gaze to his chest and proceeding to run her fingers over his stomach tattoo which cause James to shudder under her touch.

"You are Emily, you're stunning. You're the sweetest person, you just need someone to support you, to encourage you to become anything you want." He reached out with a hand and brushed some platinum tendrils of loose hair out of her face.

Emily blinked back at him slowly, her eyelashes grazing her cheeks as she did so. She reached out with a gentle hand to cup the back of his neck and pull his face closer to hers, leaning up to close the distance by placing her lips on his own. James smiled into the kiss moving one of his hands to trail it down her neck and trace his fingers across her collarbones, moving them down to gently brush her breast against the fabric of his t-shirt causing her nipples to instantly spring to life, the perky little mounds becoming visible and straining at him through the fabric. Emily let out a soft, audible moan, her perfect rosebud lips forming an 'O' as she did so.

Flipping them both over so that James now lay underneath, Emily positioned herself to straddle James's waist and he grinned up at her from his new position. James positioned his hands on her bare thighs, the skin becoming hot and sensitive to his touch. She placed both of her hands on his bare chest, surprised at how fast she could feel his heart beating.

His hard and visible erection straining against its fabric constraints of his black boxer briefs nestled firmly against her inner thigh, then Emily lent forward and down to kiss around the skin of his collarbones gradually moving her mouth to work her way down his torso leaving a trail of butterfly kisses in her wake, her nails leaving red lines in hot pursuit.

"Fuuuuuck." James breathed out and she felt him buck his hips from beneath her, causing his erection to hit her bundle of nerves as it hovered over his crotch.

She whimpered.

His fingers dug into the skin of her thighs before she felt the rough callouses on his fingers travelling their way further up her legs, pushing up the hem of his t-shirt that she wore, in the process.

Their kissing resumed. Passionate and frantic. She could feel James's mouth on her neck, kissing and biting at the tender flesh that was there and knew it would leave a mark, but at this moment in time she really didn't care if Jason saw it or not. James's T-shirt that she wore was up to her bruised ribcage now and she caught his eyes searching for permission from her to lift it up further. She nodded and slowly lifted up her arms, letting James slide the fabric up and off of her body.