Chapter 16 - Is This Love?

" So all these demons I'm letting go
'Cause I can see what is beautiful
It finally feels like I'm coming home. "

'Is This Love?' - James Arthur

************************************

James suddenly walked to the edge of the pool and before Emily could say anything else, he jumped into it, carrying her.

When they both resurfaced, Emily swept some hair from her face and shouted, "JAMES! You fucking dick!" and scowled at him.

"Don't scowl, it ruins your pretty face." He laughed, moving towards her to cup the sides of her face in his hands, placing a firm kiss on her lips, then pulled away and grinned at her.

He was met with a tidal wave of a splash from Emily in retaliation. "Oh, you're going to wish you hadn't started that with me." He told her, making to grab her, but she started to swim off away from him.

James swam after her and managed to catch up, pulling her back into his arms, before manoeuvring himself to back her up against one of the sides of the pool nearer the shallow end, until eventually he managed to trap her between the side and his body.

"I hate you." Emily mumbled, narrowing her eyes at him, whilst staring into his blue eyes.

"Oh yeah? What are you going to do about it?" He teased her, cocking his head to the side and grinning at her.

She pouted and he took the chance to dip his head to kiss up her neck, whilst placing a hand either side of her on the pool ledge behind her. Emily moaned softly in his ear.

"What was that? I didn't quite understand you." He teased her, removing his hands from the ledge to place them on her hips. "I'm glad I chose this dress for you to wear." He whispered in her ear. "It shows off these beautifully." He moved his hands up inside of the plunge, lace neckline to cup her breasts and brushed his thumbs lightly over her already erect nipples.

She moaned loudly as he did so.

He chuckled to himself, before moving his hands up under the thin spaghetti straps of the dress to slide them from her shoulders and slid them down her arms, causing the dress to slide from her upper torso and fall to her waist, billowing out in the water.

Still keeping her pinned up against the side of the pool, he managed to manoeuvre a knee up between her legs to part them and holding her upper arms in his hands. He dipped his head to catch one of her pink buds in his mouth, gently running his tongue around it in small circles.

James suddenly felt Emily grasp at the back of his neck and tilt her head backwards, giving him access to her throat. Whilst James was kissing up her neck, she moved to run her hands down his chest and start to pluck the buttons on his black shirt undone, before sliding her hands under the white T-shirt he wore underneath. She could see his tattoos through the shirt as the water had made it go see through.

Running her nails down his body, it was James's turn to groan and he pushed his hip against hers, letting out a deep growl. Emily could feel the outline of his length pressing against her crotch, the heat still plausible despite being in the water.

"Sorry." He whispered against her ear, softly nipping at it.

"Don't be."

"You know. Ever since I've met you, I've had to rub one out thinking of you every night." He pulled away and looked at her.

"What? Even right early on before we really got to know one another?" She questioned him, moving to slide her arms around his waist. He felt her move her hands down the back of his boxers and grab his ass and grinned at him.