Chapter 11 - Let Me Love The Lonely Out of You

Let me love the lonely out of you
Let me love the pain you're going through
I think I've saved myself by saving you
Let me love the lonely out of you . "

'Let Me Love the Lonely Out of You' - James Arthur

---------------------------------------------------------

FINALLY! Probably the chapter most of you have been waiting for! ;)

"So, when do I get to see this new place you've bought me?" Emily turned her head to look at James and grinned as she tied her coat and they made their way down the steps to the lobby of the restaurant.

"Erm...early tomorrow morning. I've got to go to the Real Eastaters to sign some paperwork for it, but after that we can collect the keys. I hope you don't think it's too much. I-I don't want to overstep the mark, I just desperately want to get you away from Him." James put his hands in his trouser pockets.

"I don't. I just can't get my head around the fact the someone would do that for me. That's all." Emily pulled out her gloves and slipped them on.

"It's no problem. I guess you're worth it." James grinned and moved to wrap an arm around her shoulders tugging her closer to himself and placed a kiss on her cheek.

"C-can I take you to one of my favourite spots in the city? I don't want to go back just yet. I-if that's ok with you that is?"

"Sure...but...I do want to get you out of that dress sometime soon. I feel like my dick is going to drop off sometime soon if I don't use it. I've been pretty much walking around with a full-on boner since I met you." He told her in a low voice, then laughed.

"And what makes you think I'm going to let you do that hey?" She raised an eyebrow and tried to keep a straight face.

James gave her 'a look' and she couldn't keep a straight face any longer and burst out laughing. Their moment was suddenly interrupted by Emily's phone ringing. They stopped walking and Emily dug around in her handbag to find it, pulling it out and looking at the caller ID.

"Kali." She told James before answering it. "Hey...no we just finished having dinner. Oh...did he...I'm so sorry to involve you and John in all of this...I-I just didn't know what else to do. What did he say? Oh shit...I'm sorry, you shouldn't have had to experience that, this is all my mess. Did he seem to buy it though? Oh, thank God for that! Well, thanks for letting me know. I don't want to be rude but..." She chuckled and looked at James out of the corner of her eye, blushing. Luckily, he wasn't looking at her. "I'll speak to you soon, I have a lot to tell you...Bye,bye." She hung up and put her phone away.

"I'm sorry about that." She apologised to James, who turned his head to look at her.

"That's OK. I'm guessing Jason phoned her?"

"Mmm." She fiddled with her coat belt. They were both silent for a while and kept walking, Emily leading him down to her favourite spot on the harbour front. She sat down on a rock and James came to join her. "So this is my favourite spot. It's beautiful. On a clear day, you see the mountains for miles and sometime I've been really luckily to see whales."

"Really?"

"Yeaha. Orcas and Humpbacks. Sometimes when I've felt really down, I'll come and sit here to have my lunch." She felt James reach out and wrap an arm around her, she moved to lean her head on his shoulder as she felt him stroke up and down her side.

They sat in silence for a while, just enjoying one another's company.

"W-when was the last time you slept with someone?" Emily suddenly blurted out before placing a gloved hand over her mouth as soon as she realised what she had said.