Chapter 12 - La Resistance

" As long as this heart beats, there will be defiance
As long as these eyes see, they'll look for hope
Ad infinitum, all the hatred you invoke
Only one spark to light the masses, to turn the fearful calm
Into a raging storm to liberate this world. "

'La Resistance' - Heaven Shall Burn

************************************

Something tickled Emily's ear and she stirred slightly, pulling the sheet more tightly around herself. She felt it again and groaned sleepily. Then some arms slid around her and the person who they belonged to pressed their body up against her back, spooning her.

They brushed some hair away from her ear and she felt them blow gently on her neck. Emily shuddered, feeling goosebumps appear on her arms and groaning slightly hearing a deep chuckle which vibrated against her back.

"Morning beautiful." James whispered, sweeping some hair away from her ear and softly kissing it.

Emily sighed deeply in contentment.

She felt him start to rock his hips into her back slowly from behind, feeling his morning- wood pressing solidly up against her back, a hand sliding down her body to rest on her hip and reaching around her to link his fingers with hers. A thumb stroking the back of it.

"Mmmm. Morning." She sleepily replied, a small smile gracing her lips.

"How did you sleep? Did you sleep well?"

"I did. How about you?"

James moved to pull her closer, back into his body and rested his chin on her shoulder. "I slept amazingly knowing you were here next to me." He moved his hand that was resting on her hip lower and round to her front trailing his fingers lightly over her folds.

Emily moaned and pushed back into him, grinding her ass into his crotch.

"Shit Emily." James breathed against her neck and gently nipped at it.

He rubbed his fingers up and down her slit and found she was already wet; his forefinger moving to find and connect with her bundle of nerves.

"James!" She breathed, tilting her head back to push against his chest and arch her back. He lent down and caught her plump lips with his, running his tongue along her bottom lip, nipping at it causing her to part her lips and allowing his tongue to dive inside to kneed her own. As he did, he let two fingers trail down and press harder against her, feeling them slip into her warm, moist opening.

Emily hissed and grabbed at her pillow, clenching it with one hand in ecstasy, whilst reaching round behind herself and managing to wrap her fingers around his firm erection.

"I can't help that you do this to me." He whispered into her ear, moving his fingers in and out of her opening making them slick with her juices.

"Well, it feels as though the feeling is mutual." Emily's breath hitched as she felt James curl his fingers upwards inside of her, instantly hitting a sweet spot.

She felt him chuckle at her reaction.

Suddenly, she wasn't as sleepy as she had been a few moments ago, and used an elbow to push herself up a bit. The sheet had been wrapped around her, slipped down a bit exposing the tops of her breasts and she instantly felt both of his hands on them, palming them. She moaned.

Grabbing a hold of both of his hands, she pushed him to roll over onto his back, and lifted a leg to slide herself across to straddle his lap, looking down at him grinning; her long, white blonde locks moving to fall in front of her face.