Chapter 5: Another Asgardian

It was almost December now and you had been hanging out with Loki on and off since your birthday, he would usually just show up at your school on Fridays and walk you home and you'd hang out then. He did pop up on Halloween too which was fun, he was avoiding a loud party that Stark was throwing but you didn't mind, you ended up watching Scooby-doo on Zombie Island while you handed out candy. You dressed up as a medieval princess having Lily serve as your dragon, even making her a pair of little wings to wear with a horn headband. Loki liked your costume as it was pretty accurate for the medieval period, but you did model your dress after a medieval painting of a princess. Although you did go more simple for the headwear, opting for a crown of flowers rather than an actual gold crown or fancy headdress. 

Loki was currently at the craft store today, looking at all the little things, seeing if there was anything he'd thought you'd like, but unfortunately, his brother declared he'd come along. Thor wondered where his brother would disappear to on Fridays, as it became routine for him, leaving Avengers Tower at about noon and not returning until late in the evening. Although it wasn't Friday Thor insisted on accompanying his brother today, in hopes of finding out if he was up to something, as to the God of Thunder, Loki seemed a bit different lately. Even more peculiar, they were at a Midgardian crafting store of all places, with Loki insisting that they dress like mortals so they wouldn't get recognized easily, what was his brother up to? 

Thor wandered off to look around as he found all the human knick-knacks rather cute and interesting, but even more intriguing was the little mortal he noticed who had little Avengers decorations on her bag. He saw the Captain's shield, his hammer, the helmet of Ironman, the face of the Man of Spiders, the fists of Hulk in multiple colours and some others but what surprised him were the Loki ones. On closer inspection, she had three, his helmet, his sceptre, and his name with a heart, he thought it was so cute thinking his brother had a fan, not knowing you actually knew each other. He didn't waste any time coming over to talk to you, but you, having your headphones on and rocking out in your own little world were very much startled by the Thunder God. You leaped back in surprise, even letting out a little shriek as you weren't expecting anyone to bother you as everyone who worked here knew you liked to be left alone. You were just browsing for the most part but you did need to come up with something to make for Loki for his birthday and for Christmas as they were coming up. You technically already had several things in mind to buy but you wanted to make Loki something too, as you loved crafting, wanting to give him something meaningful for his birthday and Christmas. 

Thor apologized, but you shook your hands dismissively, telling him that it was okay, explaining you were just distracted and didn't expect anyone to talk to you, as you took off your headphones. You tried not to freak out as Thor towered over you, standing a little too close as he asked you about the decorations on your bag, specifically the Loki-themed ones. You told Thor excitedly that you made them, quickly opening your bag to give him one, as you always had a few Loki pins on you to give out, even though it was rare anybody would take one. He said it was cute and you helped him pin it to his sweatshirt, you then looked at him with a smile happy to meet another Avenger, especially one who was so close to Loki. Your smile disappeared, however, as Thor dragged you off happily by the arm, insisting you meet his brother, and you became quickly flustered by the sudden contact. 

You couldn't pull away as Thor was way too strong, and it started freaking you out, badly, so much so you thought you might start crying but you found that you were in too much shock to speak and ask him to let go. Thor quickly found his brother who was just a few aisles over, looking at some carving tools, as for the most part, they were the sharpest things in the whole store. Loki was rather annoyed as his brother was very excited for some reason, being loud and too cheerful as he made his way over, but the second he realized why his eyes went wide. Loki could tell you were freaking out from how Thor was holding your arm and he quickly pulled you away from him, putting your headphones on for you as you tried to calm down. You closed your eyes just breathing and holding your hands together as you slowly leaned up against Loki, placing your forehead up against his chest. Loki for his part completely ignored his brother and focused on you, making sure you were able to calm down before turning back to give Thor a death glare for upsetting you.