Chapter 41: Vampire Saga - Game Changer

You stopped going to the lab for obvious reasons, doing your best to try and avoid Dr.Morbius, having Kid Arachnid deliver everything for you instead, bribing him with extra snacks to do so. Of course, Amadeus noticed, he wasn't born yesterday and stopped by your room to ask you about it, but you weren't sure what to say, as you couldn't show your hand quite yet. On one hand, the blackmailing wasn't the biggest deal in the world now as you had other options and you were certain the others would believe you but unfortunately, Dr.Morbius was needed for the Vampire cure. You didn't want to admit it, but you all still needed him so for the moment, you would have to stay quiet as much as you didn't want to. So you only said that Dr.Morbius gave you the creeps and you didn't want to be near him anymore unless you had to be, hoping the Iron Spider understood. Amadeus just nodded his head, understanding completely, the doctor was too much to handle at times, explaining it was no problem, soon suggesting other places to hang out. You agreed to speak about it later as the kid had work to do but before you said goodbye and the Iron Spider took his leave you warned him to be extra careful around Dr.Morbius, despite his help, he was not someone they could trust. 

You watched Amadeus walk down the hall and turn the corner, before you closed the door but when you were about to you heard out of nowhere "you wound me, Miss Andersen". You didn't give a response, the only action you took was to shut your door but Dr.Morbius got inside your room before you could, quickly pinning you to the wall by your throat. "You're not saying things you shouldn't be, are you Miss Andersen?" Dr.Morbius slyly cooed, getting in close, pulling off your mask in order to read your face when you gave your answer. You just glared at him, commanding he release you from his grip or else as you summoned one of your gauntlet blades, holding it right up against his lower jaw, ready to stab him at any moment. Dr.Morbius simply smiled at you, definitely enjoying this little game as you were quite entertaining, asking again if you said anything you shouldn't have. "Considering you're still alive and also not in a cell, what do you think, or did that "big" brain of yours stop working?" you spit out coldly, narrowing your eyes at him even further as you began pressing your blade slightly harder into his jaw. Michael's smile only grew wider, showing off fangs as he spoke "see, that one was better, not fantastic but not terrible either, there may be hope for you yet as far as one-liners go".  

"And how many one-liners will you be able to say once I force my blade through your lower jaw and up into your Frontal Lobe?" you seethed, finding yourself unusually angry, pressing even harder with your blade. But your behaviour only seemed to make Dr.Morbius more excited, which pissed you off even more, making you light up and your braids start to float as well. Dr.Morbius' grip got ever a little tighter as he began draining your life force, finding that for some reason, he couldn't, even with physical contact, he wasn't able to feed at all. You had been working on your shields, trying to shape it into different things but so far, you could only shape it to outline your body although it took a bit more of your energy to maintain. "Sorry, Doc, I'm off the menu," you whispered with a little smirk, as you cause a flash of light to stun him, taking the opportunity to hit him where it really hurt, before breaking free from his grasp and flipping him around, pinning him against the wall instead. Dr.Morbius could probably have broken free at any moment as he was a lot stronger than you but considering you hit him or technically kicked him as hard as you could, he was still recovering, so you had time to give him an ear-full.  

"You can threaten me all you like doc, go ahead and expose my identity, it won't change anything as the only people in my life are powerful and badass, people who could easily take you down if they want to and if I say the word, they will," you announce as confidently as possible, not afraid of him in the least. "And what about them Miss Andersen, what of their families and friends, surely you can't protect them all from me and the rest of Hydra... I found out your identity easily enough, it would only be a matter of time before I figure out their identities because of you", Michael said smirking in your direction. At his words, all of your strength vanished and Dr.Morbius easily regained the upper hand, knocking you back, this time pinning you down on your bed, with both hands on your throat, with him sitting on your lower half to prevent you from using your legs to repeat what you did earlier. You struggled against him, trying to break free but Dr.Morbius told you to stay still or else he'd hurt everyone you cared about starting with your wolf or perhaps your mother and in that instant, you froze up. You didn't know what to feel as things were still very complicated with your mom, but you accidentally dropped your shield in your distraction, allowing him to feed on you again. You only snapped back as you felt Michael shove his lips onto yours, draining your energy even faster than before and you soon passed out.