Chapter 55: Nightmares

It had only been a few days since your trip with Hulk, everything seemed to be fine, you even left the mansion for a little while in your true form. It was a little nerve-wracking, to say the least, you made it through the afternoon, all be it, filled with fans wanting to take your picture. Perhaps it was for that reason you were feeling uneasy, as you swore you could feel someone nearby, even when you were alone. I mean while you were out sometimes admirers would just come out of nowhere and want a picture or something and you weren't quite used to that. It's what you told yourself anyway, but deep down you knew that someone was there but remained in denial about it. Whatever it was, it would set your Antennae off, making you jump or wake up while you were sleeping, it was weird and part of you thought you were going crazy.  

You tried your best to ignore it, focusing on other things like training, protecting the public, and spending time with your new friends. You did of course spend a decent amount of time by yourself, but that's just how you liked it, it's how you needed it to be. You would spend your time drawing and designing, more often than not they were outfits for Loki or how he would look if he were Captain America or Sorcerer Supreme. It was quite fun, with you even making another Loki outfit for yourself, although it had to be a little different than the ones you made in the past. You didn't exactly have wings when you made your first Loki hoodie but you made it work, combining the fur and leather look with Asgardian-style armour. You obviously made it green with hints of black and gold, looking absolutely fabulous, the whole thing screaming Loki, at least your Loki anyway as you had no idea what this universe's God of Mischief was like.  

You ended up wearing it out while patrolling the city with Pharaoh and Spiderman as you had actually become friends, sort of. Although you were worried you were simply trying to push the friendship as you missed your Peter, along with all the other heroes at the Shield Academy and at the X-Mansion. You also thought that your good, squeaky clean reputation with the Avengers would rub off on him and Spidey would be seen as the hero he was, you even started tweeting about him. You started a Twitter account to spread your positive energy, not to mention come out as a Mutant, seeing as you wouldn't be here forever, it was kind of like a test run. You wanted to see how the Public would react, and it was kind of a mix-bag, you received a lot of positivity but also some hate messages and the occasional death threat. You would of course just kill them with kindness or some kind of joke, with what these people said not getting you down as much as you thought it would. As a result, you started gaining a lot of fans, it got kind of insane in your opinion, as within a week you had like 200,000 followers and climbing.

You ended up doing a short little live stream with Spidey, asking his opinions on this and that, showing the world that he was not only a hero but a super nice and cool guy. Of course, the live stream had to end early as a bank nearby kind of exploded, so you quickly said goodbye and headed off to save the day. It went quicker than you thought, even though they outnumbered you, the Frightful Four were no match for you, Spiderman, and Pharaoh. Your Wolf quickly took out Thundra, you immediately went for Klaw as you were not going to let him blast you with his sound weapon, with Spidey taking out the Wizard. All that was left was the Trapster, but luckily you didn't really need to, you sent Klaw flying into him, same with Spidey and the Wizard. Not only did they all get knocked down but by some luck, the collision between the three villains caused Trapster's gun to malfunction. The super-strong glue concoction covered all of them and before it dried, Pharaoh managed to grab Thundra and toss her their way, trapping all four of them together.

You, Spidey, and Pharaoh celebrated with pizza and soda, well, to be fair, your Wolf didn't have any, you stopped at a butcher shop that was nearby, getting him some lamb meat. You sat on a nearby rooftop, swapping stories in between stuffing your faces, it was a lot of fun, especially for you when Peter asked about your boyfriend. "Well... he's um... Thor's brother, the God of Mischief... he was kind of a villain but in recent days, he joined the Avengers and fights as a hero... although I got to admit, him turning our Spiderman into a boar on that Asgardian Boar Hunting Holiday was hilarious" you say, taking not to laugh as you recall it, seeing Loki and Pig-Spidey briefly while peaking out from your hiding place. "He did that?" Spidey asked, kind of finding it hard to believe, but you continued, "he also turned Thor into a frog and on another occasion, he turned Thor, our Spiderman, and his team, who was at the time White Tiger, Nova, Power Man, and Iron Fist into toddlers, making him the elder son of Asgard, so he'd have access to all of the weapons of Asgard, the one he used was the Destroyer, and boy does it live up to the name". You then laugh for a moment, thinking about your Loki and your friends and family, soon muttering to yourself about how you hoped you could see them all soon. You continue to think about your universe, chatting with Spidey about other stuff, while eating, drinking, and cuddling Pharaoh who was now sitting on your lap.