Chapter 56: Meltdown

You flew through the front doors at tremendous speeds, causing them to crack and nearly bust off the hinges you were freaking out so bad. You continued to breath heavy, not being able to stop the tears streaming down your face, soon causing the walls to start cracking, nearly shaking the entire mansion. It felt like the world was coming down around you, with the Avengers showing with weapons at the ready, believing they were under attack. However, they came down only to find you losing your mind, crying and freaking out as small objects in the room already began to break. It was only a matter of time until you the rest of the foyer was destroyed as well, but they weren't 100% sure what to do but they knew they had to act fast.  

To no one's surprise, Hulk was the one to engage you first, however, he didn't attack you as they expected, the big green guy just hugged you. Hulk held you tight in his arms, doing his best to hold on and calm you down, petting your wings that were flapping like crazy. You probably could have started a wind storm with those things, but eventually, Hulk just held them down as he gently crushed you. He hoped to snap you out of whatever was wrong, telling you repeatedly that everything would be okay, he was here, and they'd figure it out together. Before anything else happened though, Tony Stark injected you with some kind of drug that knocked you unconscious within a matter of seconds. But knowing how fast your healing factor would burn through it, they would have to move fast to prepare something to contain you. 

You woke up within five minutes, with Stark commenting on how that would have kept any normal person asleep for close to a day. You start to mutter, asking Tony why he'd have such a thing but before you finished the thought or even speak you recalled what happened. You started freaking out for a second time, begging for them not to let him take you, as you began lighting up and crying again. You're already breathing heavily as you try to get up, finding that you were in fact handcuffed to the bed you were laying on, in several places in fact. Your upper arms, wrists, torso, and thighs were bolted down in some form or another and it overloaded your freak out to the point that you broke. You sent out a shockwave across the room in all directions but the second it left, your light went out, with you laying there still and quiet, trying not to cry as you started taking long, deep breaths. 

You remained still and silent for a long time, unsure of what to say or do as your brain was so jumbled up at the moment. You were at a loss for words, even as they asked you repeatedly to explain, you stayed quiet, wrapping your wings around yourself once they removed your restraints. You curled into yourself, as tears began to fall from your eyes again and soon you quietly called out for Pharaoh, with your wolf coming almost immediately. He expanded to his full size, nearly filling the entire room and you slowly got up and lay down against Pharaoh, soon feeling his long fluffy tail wrap around you. It was what you needed and soon you passed out from exhaustion, sleeping relatively peacefully while the Avengers cleaned up, wondering what the hell happened.  

They have no idea what to think, but after discussing it, they realized that you did seem a little jumpy the last little while. As they put it together, watching footage from the security cameras, they see that it all started after coming back from your trip with Hulk. The big green guy wondered if it was his fault, wondering what it could have been but he didn't say anything, just getting really angry about it. Hulk actually left to go smash something somewhere else as he needed some air, quickly heading a ways bit upstate to figure out everything he was feeling and to calm down. In the meantime, the Avengers came up with a plan on how to find out what happened without upsetting you, as it was clear that whatever happened affected you greatly.  

Before they came to you though, you went to them, coming down as you clung onto Pharaoh, saying that you were ready to talk about what happened. You sat down with them in the War Room, explaining everything, starting off by saying how you thought and felt like someone was watching you. "I thought I was going crazy and I wasn't sure if you'd believe me as whatever it was it wasn't picking up on any of the cameras or infrared, but it turns out someone was really there, it was Loki, this universe's Loki, he's apparently been watching all of us", you admit, taking a break to breathe, letting them process if necessary before continuing. "He tried to capture me, he wanted..." you paused again, feeling very nervous about even admitting such a thing, "he wanted me to be his pet". You felt so gross inside, with a shiver soon shooting up your spine, with what occurred playing back in your mind with you soon muttering about it. "He tricked me and got a collar around my neck that suppressed my powers, he went on to say those terrible things but I snapped and managed to break the collar, flying here as quick as possible, I was so scared", you started to cry again, with Pharaoh reminding you to take deep breaths so you do.